Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

American Horror Stories - Discussion

Perfume

Featured Posts

judaspriest
12 minutes ago, Enigma said:

You said it all.

This is utter dog ****, literally the worst TV I’ve ever watched and I wish I was being hyperbolic.

The Witcher is worse, but the truth is, both do a great job entertaining me, and sometimes that's enough

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IllusionLover
22 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

Episode 3 was SO much better than the first two, and had SO much better acting in my opinion. It's still not something I take seriously, but it was a huge step up. Gonna check out episode 4.

Oh yes, i literally can't wait for that one, according to the synopsis i think that's the one with the gays™ of Ryan Shows. 

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

VoidTwo
1 hour ago, Enigma said:

You said it all.

This is utter dog ****, literally the worst TV I’ve ever watched and I wish I was being hyperbolic.

Unfortunately for me I've seen worse this year, but this comes close.

(Also, y'all, if you want to watch good horror movies about "cinema invading life" and stuff like that check out the ones I mentioned in my first comment. They are original, unlike episode 3.) 

HausOfMark

The first 2 episodes were really weird to me and I was told I need to watch "Murder House" to understand. I didnt really understand it and neither did my wife but "Drive In" was so good. We loved it. 

-Mark

judaspriest

Ok I've seen Ep 3... I like 1 and 2 better, guess I'm easy to please and into BDSM lol

Focus

ripped baby dolls being killed off in the last 10 minutes by a singular old man and using the "hE's sUpeRnAtUrAl" excuse to explain why he won at the end. i knew all of them would be dead by the end of the episode because it's basically what happens in every AHS season, but with a different cast. first of all there's more than enough random supernatural species in the AHS universe, and 2nd of all the acting was worst than the first 2 episodes. ryan should really start hiring actual, professional actors rather than scrolling through random instagrammers and picking out random influencers with 0 acting background. don't even get me started on the dollar store youtube interface that belongs in a disney channel sitcom :nooo: it's literally ahs 1984 squeezed into 37 minutes and erasing everything that made 1984 iconic. but instead of the iconic 1984 cast and serial killer we get danny in a santa suit getting 2 minutes of screen time. it's ironic because he was probably the most hyped character of the series.

that was harsh, i guess i have something to say. the 1984 theme comeback f*cking :bradley: slapped :bradley:

imnotyourbabe10

Really liked Drive In — kind of the solo anthology installment I expected. The first two episodes were horrendous, save for the dads and their troubles. Liked having a queer relationship represented. 

phantasmas

All I can say about ep 4 is DYLLON BURNSIDE PLEASE MARRY ME 

Spoiler

Yes, I’ll do the cook’n :mark: Yes,  I’ll do the clean’n

Daenerys

Episode 4 is the worst I’ve seen in AHS since all of Roanoke. That was sooooo bad. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Agunimon

I couldn't stop laughing.

That was the funniest episode of anything I've seen in so long. lmaaaooo

IllusionLover

I haven't finished episode 4 but i came here to say that the opening credits for this one are the present day equivalent to the AHS 1984 intro, like 1984 had like a retro tv format with videos from the 80s and stuff and this one is tiktoks and social media stuff. I really loved that, not sure if i will like the episode...

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

A R T P O P

I really hope the quality of AHStories isn't indicative of what Dribble Flatulence will be like. 

These episodes are some of the worst I've seen, possibly ever. It feels like it's been made purposefully bad to kill the AHS brand?

Archived