Luke78619

When is episode three out? 

I’m in the UK and can’t remember when I watched it last week :sweat:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Jase
1 minute ago, Luke78619 said:

When is episode three out? 

I’m in the UK and can’t remember when I watched it last week :sweat:

Tomorrow night in the US so it'll be available online from Friday!

Mister G

Episodes 1&2 were…okay? I loved the opening credits more than the episodes themselves. Didn’t take anything from them other than it was a lazy attempt at revisiting the Murder House but nothing new. 

Bradley

The acting of the younger cast in Episode 03 was better imo. However, the veterans were so cringe. John Caroll Lynch and Naomi Grossman were both flat characters that were so badly written. The writing definitely was not on par of AHS's usual standards. The direction was somewhat okay, and the premise was somewhat intriguing, but not sufficiently deep enough for me to care. Horror was shown at superficial face value without any depth or complexity that captivates audience. It just came and went.

I just hope Double Feature doesn't suffer from these criticisms when it premieres later.

Luke78619

I liked this episode, I just wish the main event lasted longer, there was like 25 mins left I think and nothing happened yet :sweat: I liked the pacing but would’ve benefited from being a longer episode to make the middle part longer 

this was a cool idea tbh, and I liked the end scene but I highly doubt it would’ve been put on Netflix that quickly :sweat: also could’ve done without the sex scene with that song, made it feel more like a teenage programme than a horror series :sweat:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

judaspriest
3 minutes ago, RahrahWitch said:

Ok yeah episode 3 killed any hope I had left, This aint it for me. :awkney:

Just now, A R T P O P said:

Literally nobody asked for this 

Nah, this show is the sh1t

RahrahWitch
1 minute ago, Will Graham said:

Nah, this show is the sh1t

Glad you like it but to me this is like AHS Riverdale edition :ladyhaha:

PlastiscGuy

I really liked ep 3! It felt fresh and exciting and definitely MUCH better than ep 1 & 2 :excited2:

PG.

judaspriest
1 hour ago, A R T P O P said:

FTFY :kiss:

1 hour ago, RahrahWitch said:

Glad you like it but to me this is like AHS Riverdale edition :ladyhaha:

I do admit that the seggs scenes could've been more varied, and blond dad is a stupid phuk for giving Mat Bomer the horns, but if a show doesn't make me check the phone while I'm watching, it's worth my time.

And the ginger daugher, having done justice with those biotches, makes me want to be a parent myself.

Mr Oak

Ep 3 was gooood

John Carroll Lynch stood out, Dee was annoying and Naomi Grossman could have been a bigger character:ally:

Archived