💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

American Horror Stories - Discussion

Perfume

Featured Posts

Ororo Munroe
6 hours ago, A R T P O P said:

I really hope the quality of AHStories isn't indicative of what Dribble Flatulence will be like. 

These episodes are some of the worst I've seen, possibly ever. It feels like it's been made purposefully bad to kill the AHS brand?

is it me or stories are meant to be bad? like this episode was made exactly like every cheap xmas horror movie 

maybe i'm just trying to justify how poorly written and acted these episodes were :poot:

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619

Just seen episode four, another episode with a massive story and pacing issue :poot: like literally twenty minutes in and no horror yet, just bad PowerPoint effects and cringe kids

and yet another episode where Ryan has to squeeze in a random gay bit just so he can see these guys get it on :rip: if they got rid of the whole “homiesexual” bit it wouldn’t have dragged as long. Literally all the action was in the last 14 minutes

I liked the Christmas tree at the end, wish he used intestines as tinsel though :flower:

danny was the best part and he said like 5 words other than “Ho Ho Ho” :air: 

18 hours ago, April 25 said:

ripped baby dolls being killed off in the last 10 minutes by a singular old man and using the "hE's sUpeRnAtUrAl" excuse to explain why he won at the end. 

Wait I must’ve missed that, what alluded to him being supernatural? I thought he was just a psycho going around killing people :laughga: was it the bit where they mentioned what Santa might actually be based on? I didn’t really think that as supernatural, more of an inspiration for why the guy kills as Santa 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

judaspriest
2 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

and yet another episode where Ryan has to squeeze in a random gay bit just so he can see these guys get it on

Having gay men and women getting it on is partly what redeemed Eps 1 and 2 in my eyes lol

Luke78619
52 minutes ago, Will Graham said:

Having gay men and women getting it on is partly what redeemed Eps 1 and 2 in my eyes lol

I don’t mind it when it has more of a purpose, the gay parts in this episode were just not important whatsoever, the story went absolutely nowhere :rip: 

I’m gonna flip a table if the next part has a gay bit as well lol

Focus
1 minute ago, Luke78619 said:

I don’t mind it when it has more of a purpose, the gay parts in this episode were just not important whatsoever, the story went absolutely nowhere :rip: 

I’m gonna flip a table if the next part has a gay bit as well lol

it's the witch episode with billie lourd so i have really high hopes 

Luke78619
1 hour ago, April 25 said:

it's the witch episode with billie lourd so i have really high hopes 

Maybe Billie will play a powerful Angel this time, like she should’ve in Apocalypse :tony:

VoidTwo

Episode 4: subpar writing, AWFUL acting, the same tired "let's go gay for no reason" trope and diluited horror, yet I liked it more than all the previous (maybe the third was a little superior but idk) and I loved to watch those terrible characters being killed. I wanted them to die so badly so the tree at the end was heavenly to me. Still an excruciating show to endure tho

The Bro House thing reminded me of a "show" called Social Face, where some Italian youtubers lived all together and did dumb things all day long.

Luke78619
4 minutes ago, VoidTwo said:

I loved to watch those terrible characters being killed. I wanted them to die so badly so the tree at the end was heavenly to me

I was thinking the other day about how the main characters this episode were shown to be assholes and so we didn’t really care if they were murdered, like we weren’t rooting for them or anything, which is another reason why this episode was crappy. 

It’s just a “were gonna show that these guys are assholes and then kill them in the last ten minutes” episode and nothing more :neyde:

VoidTwo
On 7/30/2021 at 7:34 PM, ororo munroe said:

maybe i'm just trying to justify how poorly written and acted these episodes were :poot:

Yeah

judaspriest

Boy I enjoyed watching those a$$hole influencers getting what they deserve... still, nothing, nothing compared with Murder House which Im watching for the first time. One episode in and it's already awesome and iconic.

tyler k

episode 1 & 2 were TRASH basically a retread of the first 4 episodes of Murder House... horrible writing, I hated the characters, I didn't care about any of them lol

episode 3 was a step in the right direction! really fun, very campy, but tense and exciting. loved the ending.

episode 4.... :toofunny: i get that we're not supposed to like these characters, but they were truly insufferable. watching them get murdered was the best part lmao. 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

judaspriest
6 minutes ago, tmo13 said:

episode 4.... :toofunny: i get that we're not supposed to like these characters, but they were truly insufferable. watching them get murdered was the best part lmao. 

That was some satisfying sh*t

imnotyourbabe10
8 minutes ago, tmo13 said:

episode 3 was a step in the right direction! really fun, very campy, but tense and exciting. loved the ending.

Agreed! I’ve only enjoyed this episode so far. Kind of what I expected from Stories and stand alone episodes; similar-ish to Twilight Zone; Tales from the Dark Side; Tales from the Crypt.

Hope this series gets begged. Eps 1,2,4 have been pretty awful. 

Archived