series

American Horror Stories - Discussion

Perfume

Featured Posts

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ALGAYDO

Extremely disappointed but will still be watching the rest of the season because I like to suffer :interestinga:

Agunimon

I'm in the middle of watching the first episode right now and the fact that her parents were tracking what **** she was watching and had a talk to her about it made me so uncomfortable. Granted they made some good points. The more intense adult films you watch, the harder it is the mentally be satisfied with normal sex. Still hella invasive, though. I'd be SO embarrassed if my dad found what I watched.

AnglerfishbraBENUS

So are these all just going to be expansions/ short stories based on other seasons and their themes? The first one was a little trippy and the 2nd one was a little unnecessary.

im excited for more 

monketsharona
9 minutes ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

So are these all just going to be expansions/ short stories based on other seasons and their themes? The first one was a little trippy and the 2nd one was a little unnecessary.

im excited for more 

No according to the synopses we got from episode 3 to episode 6, it'll be totally independant stories

I just think Ryan ****ing love the Murder House and he wanted to extend it a bit more

Levine

I HATED the first two episodes, HATED THEM!

Nothing new, all predictable, many cringy parts and many absurd parts. 

Agunimon

This marriage conflict that comes out of nowhere in the second episode??? There was absolutely nothing from the first episode that suggested any of it.

Whigney Houstan

This was…bad.  The acting.  The writing.  I actually can’t believe it’s the same Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk that gave us the phenomenal original Murder House season…like…it’s kind of mind boggling.  This franchise should’ve been put out to pasture after Jessica left.  They’re just phoning it in at this point.

thatfoxyfeeling

Yeah this isn't getting renewed for season two, first two episodes were horrible. If you're into horror do yourself a favour and watch work from artists like Jordan Peele, Ari Aster and Robert Eggers. They're revitalising the genre and putting a new spin on it, AHS has become so predictable and cringe. 

bionic
7 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

Yeah this isn't getting renewed for season two, first two episodes were horrible. If you're into horror do yourself a favour and watch work from artists like Jordan Peele, Ari Aster and Robert Eggers. They're revitalising the genre and putting a new spin on it, AHS has become so predictable and cringe. 

Yeah AHS is too cliche. Its grown into basically teen comedy horror where every character has a distinct stereotype for a personality and everybody speaks exclusively in sassy bitchy quips

buy bionic

IllusionLover
On 7/15/2021 at 7:43 AM, April 25 said:

basically velma in a rubber suit

:bradley:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Luke78619

I actually didn’t mind the first two episodes :) I really liked the main character Scarlet, but I just wished they focused more on the house having an impact on her rather than kind of the edgy teen vibe I was getting 

I can’t lie when those girls were recording her, my heart dropped :bradley: poor girl

im fully expecting Ryan to include all these new dead people if he ever revisits MH in AHS, I wouldn’t like him keeping the old MH ghosts separate from the new ones, that house must be PACKED full of them :bradley: 

based on little teasers of the next episodes, this series just looks like it’s gonna be “AHS but with teenagers instead and for teenagers” :selena:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

judaspriest
On 7/17/2021 at 7:36 PM, Agunimon said:

I'm in the middle of watching the first episode right now and the fact that her parents were tracking what **** she was watching and had a talk to her about it made me so uncomfortable. Granted they made some good points. The more intense adult films you watch, the harder it is the mentally be satisfied with normal sex. Still hella invasive, though. I'd be SO embarrassed if my dad found what I watched.

On 7/17/2021 at 8:38 PM, Madam Margolyes said:

Wow, 20% on rotten tomatoes, i guess i won’t be watching :awkney:

Well, now I have 2 watch it

Archived