đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

American Horror Stories - Discussion

Perfume

Featured Posts

SHALLOW
45 minutes ago, Bradley said:

He does but maybe he just didn't know Manny would suck that bad until it was too late. I'm sure he'll pick his writers more carefully next time. He has like 15 shows under his belt so even if he had the authority to modify scripts, it doesn't mean he had the time. The writer was supposed to do the job for him, not with him.

As for Ryan being a bad writer, I don't quite agree. The casting was problematic but I actually think Episodes 01 and 02 and the finale had more nuance than the other episodes handled by Manny Coto. Ryan has also penned other episodes in other series which turn out absolutely fine if not great.

Still his fault. He shouldn't have made that many shows all at once.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jacs vs looser
15 hours ago, RahrahWitch said:

This series was kind of pointless, It really cheapened AHS for me. 

They could've done so much with 40 minute short stories on previous characters that already had backstories built but nope.... :smh:

Same. 

Specially the last episode, which felt to me like it completely sh!t on Season 1. Will definitely not be watching AHSs season 2. 

AnglerfishbraBENUS
On 8/19/2021 at 5:50 AM, RahrahWitch said:

This series was kind of pointless, It really cheapened AHS for me. 

They could've done so much with 40 minute short stories on previous characters that already had backstories built but nope.... :smh:

LITERALLY - imagine one about Jamie Brewer and her adventures in hell with Papa Legba 🤣

BARKDANGER

American Horror Stories Season 1 as a whole was a let down. There were some good episodes like 1,2,3,5, and 7. I was confused by episode 7 though. It tried to be meta, but then at times it was and wasn’t. And if Ryan Murphy shows Murder House one more time I’m going to f**king scream! We saw it in Season 1, 5, and 8. I’m really over it at this point. I did quite enjoy the opening of episode 7 of stories when Noah Cyrus mentioned Coven, and Roanoke and how she doesn’t get why people don’t like that season. I’m glad Ryan Murphy noticed that, and hope he never makes another Roanoke season. :vegas:

“I’m on the edge of glory…”

On 8/20/2021 at 7:08 PM, Coop said:

Murder House again  :madge: why can't we leave it in 2011?

Because it did well and they’re gonna bleed it dry. :bear:

Levine

What a disaster, what a waste of time. This series didn't add nothing to AHS, like what was the point? It only demaged their brand because as someone of you said it kinda cheapened it.

I'm actually shocked at how bad this was, like what was they even thinking? Even the ""best"" episode it's garbage lmao is the network trying to reduce Murphy's power by letting him release this horrible thing? There must be some sort of explanation because I can't believe they said "wow this is good, let's air it!".

Luke78619

I can’t lie, I’m shocked there’s a season 2 confirmed :poot: 

i haven’t even bothered watching the finale yet, and I’m usually dying to watch new AHS episodes :poot: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

• 2 weeks later...
avalon x

That season finale was a capital M.E.S.S.

Like holy crap, why did they have to put that god awful twist at the very end.. like I'm SO confused?

Spoiler

Like is the mom dead? Is the house burnT? 

LIKE what is the TRUTH?? I DONT KNOW. :deadbanana:

The only episode I liked were Ba'al, Feral and episode 3 with the drive thru. (even though overall they still weren't very good tbh)

But honestly, bringing the murder house in again.. like this. It was a choice.

HausOfMark

My wife and I loved it. It was really good. There were a couple things where we were like Awkward Thinking GIF by Big Brother Naija

but over all, we loved it. 

-Mark

• 4 weeks later...

So, I’m finally watching AHStories on Disney+ and I don’t know why it’s getting bad reviews. I’m THROUGHLY enjoying this series so far. It’s kind of like Goosebumps in a way but more dark. I’m currently starting on episode 5 now. But episode 4; “The Naughty List”, was hilarious and a nice nod toward a certain type of YouTubers. :teehee: I was laughing my ass off during the entire episode. (at the same time being offended because of certain things, of course.)

Archived