Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Steven Klein posts abt Gaga and Tony

AURAOFSHEISSE

Featured Posts

AURAOFSHEISSE

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRVO7M8JIz7/?utm_medium=copy_link

Caption : to a kind soul and great artist…unstoppable @ladygaga,@itstonybennet #directedbyklein

is this new content or old it looks older to me . Maybe he’s shooting a music video for love for sale. Everything the make together is stunning I’m excited to see what they worked on

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

• AURAOFSHEISSE changed the title to Steven Klein posts abt Gaga and Tony
weed

the eau de gaga commercial, gaga liked a tweet about it recently so interesting he posted that

Perfume

he's been posting a lot of his older content lately, trip down memory lane I guess. So there isn't really anything to this 

an angel held me like a child

Reject False Icons

Didn’t Gaga hate what she had to do for Eau de Gaga :ladyhaha:

still a gorgeous visual but Gaga moved on so quickly that it seems like it never happened 

TimisaMonster

Eau De Gaga...I need Gaga to release another fragrance cuz this brings back the complete 180 in promo from Fame to EDG...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ProfessionalClown

Ugh I wish she would do another perfume. Now with haus labs she’s in charge and can actually do what she wants. I have a feeling her perfumes would sell like crazy all over again. Or if she remade FAME in some way :enigma:

James Gibson

We were so pissed when they randomly put I Cant Give You Anything But Love on the commercial just because it was peak C2C promo but the video had no business with it :messga: if im not mistaken fans did a edit with sexxx dreams in the background

LG666

Lmao I forgot about how messy Eau de Gaga was... the commercial was all over the place and clearly, this was a rushed project with no real development. Unlike FAME perfume which was meticulously crafted and had a point of view. 

I hope to see Klein and Gaga collab again in the future, though. One of my all-time favorite creative duos.

Flippy
2 hours ago, James Gibson said:

We were so pissed when they randomly put I Cant Give You Anything But Love on the commercial just because it was peak C2C promo but the video had no business with it :messga: if im not mistaken fans did a edit with sexxx dreams in the background

i was one of those :lmao:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

DrewPa

Didn't he shoot the cover for C2C? Probably he is randomly hinting he shot the L4S one as well.

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

Archived