MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

She just said Ssshhh a few days ago, it's never coming

Some of you didnt get the memo huh

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

I'm still very confused why they would rather stop promotion on the MAIN album which still had a few songs that could have been singles and want to now focus on promotingĀ a remix album nobody asked for?Ā 

Interscope is something else...

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

A MESS
1 hour ago, Cersei Lannister said:

PLEASE Iā€™ll strut it out and walk a mile off the top of the Tower of BabelĀ 

and then jumpĀ :billie:

1 hour ago, Gabi001 said:

Good, they can save it for Chromatica 10 years anniversary. There is zero hype and interest in Chromatica after months of silence. We are in Gucci and LFS era nowĀ :vegas:

except not only Gaga stans but also the other artists' ones are totally interested in a Chromatica resurgenceĀ 

1 hour ago, Stone S said:

Thereā€™s no way this project isnā€™t coming. Iā€™m ran so many artists have teased itā€™s process and creation. And hopefully soon is a realistic response. The other day Bree runway said she was just noe getting feedback on her remix. Seems like they are working hard but strongĀ 

thank you! finally someone!

1 hour ago, Bok said:

If it's good for Bloodpop then it's probably terrible.

so you dislike Chromatica

1 hour ago, austincola said:

Sick of all these other artists giving 110% to their stans, when Gaga can barely give 50%.
Ā 

maybe Gaga is giving HER 100%. never thought that the percentage is subjective?

45 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

This is absolutely not getting released. BloodĀ is talking about it too freely and he has a horrible trolling past!Ā 
Ā 

So you think Gaga would let someone talk about projects with her music for months without intervening? Y'all really think she is a lazy psicopathic crybaby.

Š“ŠµŠ½ŠµŃ€Š°Š» ŠœŠ°Ń€ŠøŠ½Š° ŠŠ±Ń€Š°Š¼Š¾Š²Šøћ

He means it's hopefully out soon, but that uppercase 'I" in insane suggestsĀ he's saying it will be:

Chromatica: Insanely Good Hopefully Soon Remix

Massive Monster

Sour Candy is coming REALLY hopefully soonĀ :cryga:

Kind regards

Wet Fire

On a positive note, Gaga will have a new Guinness world record of longest gap between an album and its remix. So we have at least that to look forward toĀ :vegas:

S0436

Interscope executives last week reacting to Bloodpop telling them he wants to release a ChromaticaĀ remix album:

think season 3 GIF by Berlin Station

Leoooo

I mean this from the bottom of my heart, the majority of the 'fans' on this thread are toxic, negative, whiney, needy begs that are so ungrateful for the work thats obviously going into this and anything Gaga does or has done her whole career, ****ing hell what happened to you? If we wernt getting this project youd complain about the nothingness, it reminds me why I feel deflated every time I open a thread here.

Huge fans of Gaga I know in real life are hyped for whatever comes, not fussed about the middle bit of what shes doing as shes a human being and who knows what shes up to, this is NOT a real look at her fandom and its embarassing.

Best thing you could do for Gaga and her fanbase in general @Admin is close this whole site down, what youve created has become ugly.

1Countess

I'm starting to think Babylon EV is going to come with a "feat" and we're going to hate it because we were hoping to be solo

:trollga:

Luke78619
5 minutes ago, 1Countess said:

I'm starting to think Babylon EV is going to come with a "feat" and we're going to hate it because we were hoping to be solo

:trollga:

Imagine Madonna thoughĀ :firega:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Leoooo
1 hour ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

Your soon is not here Bloodclot, nor will it ever beĀ :billie:

Lets make fun of the guy who dragged Gaga out of her depression to create Chromatica and the amazing songs on it and supporting her through Joanne. Who is now taking it upon himself to give the fans something else, yahhhhh 'bloodclot' is such a **** for saying it will be soon, cus 'obviously' he must be lying.

Are you this bitchy in real life?

Archived