💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

BloodPop on remix album: "Hopefully soon"

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

Stone S
5 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Many more "important" artists have teased upcoming projects with her that were ultimately scrapped.

The collabs with Elton John, Paul McCartney, Nile Rodgers, Giorgio Mororder, that one song for CHARITY with Bono... :toofunny:

(By important, I mean more popular/known artists)

Edit: oh, did I forget to mention the collab with Cher? :billie:

Please I’m trying to be hopeful don’t bring me down :bear:  we. Are. Getting. This. Remix. Album. 

Welcome to Industria

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JoeMo

Need to keep reminding myself that this is most likely not going to see the light of day 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

pussycat

Can he fk stfu ab it tho??? It’s like it’s his album like ok ur making it but idc let Gaga talk ab it when she wants to??

PlastiscGuy
3 minutes ago, Stone S said:

Please I’m trying to be hopeful don’t bring me down :bear:  we. Are. Getting. This. Remix. Album. 

I hope so, I'm so excited! :giveup:

PG.

SEANGT

If this was ever actually planned to be released, it was to support the tour. If it is ever coming out, I'd expect it around next summer when she does the 2022 chromatica ball tour dates. But also this kind of stuff is never released by Gaga so I'm not really holding out hope lol

franminervini

This is sooo annoying ffs 

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

ModernEcstasy

This is absolutely not getting released. Blood is talking about it too freely and he has a horrible trolling past! 

It’s going to come out just like Sour Candy music video and #GagaInSpace2015

NewUsername
39 minutes ago, austincola said:

Sick of all these other artists giving 110% to their stans, when Gaga can barely give 50%.

Way to talk about someone after all the things she has given us almost non-stop for 12 years.

Ziggy
39 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Many more "important" artists have teased upcoming projects with her that were ultimately scrapped.

The collabs with Elton John, Paul McCartney, Nile Rodgers, Giorgio Mororder, that one song for CHARITY with Bono... :toofunny:

(By important, I mean more popular/known artists)

Edit: oh, did I forget to mention the collab with Cher? :billie:

The only difference I’ll note is that those were not whole albums worth of coordinated content. That’s expensive. She wouldn’t be coordinating all of this for it to just not come out. A song is a song but this is a lot of effort to go through only to scrap it

Archived