Prostitute Barbie
9 minutes ago, Quentin said:

Watch it being released and not having Babylon (Original mix) on it

PLEASE I’ll strut it out and walk a mile off the top of the Tower of Babel 

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gabi001

Good, they can save it for Chromatica 10 years anniversary. There is zero hype and interest in Chromatica after months of silence. We are in Gucci and LFS era now :vegas:

I'm not having fun tonight.

If it comes out, it’ll be released so long after the original album. Anyone else find that bizarre? 

Stone S

There’s no way this project isn’t coming. I’m ran so many artists have teased it’s process and creation. And hopefully soon is a realistic response. The other day Bree runway said she was just noe getting feedback on her remix. Seems like they are working hard but strong 

Welcome to Industria

Prostitute Barbie
7 minutes ago, Gabi001 said:

Good, they can save it for Chromatica 10 years anniversary. There is zero hype and interest in Chromatica after months of silence. We are in Gucci and LFS era now :vegas:

I believe it more everyday as I feel Chromatica slip away into the abyss but I’ll never let go I promise I’ll never let go 

611-D6-A4-D-2-E13-4125-A421-77200-C6-D45

Is definition of "insanely good" can't be trusted since most of his productions are mediocre.

Lona Delery

this is not coming

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

PlastiscGuy
13 minutes ago, Stone S said:

There’s no way this project isn’t coming. I’m ran so many artists have teased it’s process and creation.

Many more "important" artists have teased upcoming projects with her that were ultimately scrapped.

The collabs with Elton John, Paul McCartney, Nile Rodgers, Giorgio Mororder, that one song for CHARITY with Bono... :toofunny:

(By important, I mean more popular/known artists)

Edit: oh, did I forget to mention the collab with Cher? :billie:

PG.

Archived