Featured Posts

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
zakariah

oh itā€™s definitely not gonna meet expectations lmao

Ziggy
9 hours ago, Jose P said:

On one side itā€™s exciting that he got many interesting and bold sounding artists on this record.

On the other side Iā€™m scared he will be handling the production, imagine wasting all of these artists, Charli, Shygirl, Bree, Dorian with a generic 2015 Bershka drop.

If it helps, charli and shygirl also produce so they probably had hands in it! And Rina tends to be involved in it as well (though Lucid was basically a RoM production so Iā€™m actually nervous she wonā€™t be hella involved LOL).

Jose P
1 minute ago, Ziggy said:

If it helps, charli and shygirl also produce so they probably had hands in it! And Rina tends to be involved in it as well (though Lucid was basically a RoM production so Iā€™m actually nervous she wonā€™t be hella involved LOL).

Yes I actually read a rumor AG Cook would have a hand in production since Charli is on, although it hasnā€™t been talked about as much so itā€™s probably not true, fingers crossed though. Also supposedly Arca is on and sheā€™s primarily a producer so if sheā€™s there it means a remix by her or something of the sort.

Ziggy
2 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Yes I actually read a rumor AG Cook would have a hand in production since Charli is on, although it hasnā€™t been talked about as much so itā€™s probably not true, fingers crossed though. Also supposedly Arca is on and sheā€™s primarily a producer so if sheā€™s there it means a remix by her or something of the sort.

Tbh Iā€™d be FLOORED if Arca was on it namely because her and Gagaā€™s approaches to pop music areĀ *so* different, but Iā€™d be really down if for no other reason than the ā€œpots n pansā€ haters to seethe just a littleĀ :teehee:Ā Arca is incredible and itā€™d be super fascinating to hear how they manipulate a 4/4 beat album when nearly none of their stuff strictly follows that despite being dance music for the most part.

JazmineRice

Obviously any type ofĀ "soon" answer is a strategy to ease the demand and hold us over

Is it working? I wanna say yes cuz I AM RET-TEAAAAAAAAharry potter my body is ready GIF

Teletubby

I hope we will also getĀ this postponed ChromaticaĀ listening party soon

Ā 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

danbekim

now why did i think the album is finished has already a projected release dateĀ :saladga:

so as of now it could be coming from now to neverĀ :ohwell:

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

Nothing in this world screams louder that Miss Lady's silenceĀ 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

r4therupbeat

if this gets the same treatment as the re-imagined BTW they can keep it - cause the BTW bill made 0 noise.Ā 

On 7/14/2021 at 5:45 PM, A MESS said:

and then jumpĀ :billie:

except not only Gaga stans but also the other artists' ones are totally interested in a Chromatica resurgenceĀ 

thank you! finally someone!

so you dislike Chromatica

maybe Gaga is giving HER 100%. never thought that the percentage is subjective?

So you think Gaga would let someone talk about projects with her music for months without intervening? Y'all really think she is a lazy psicopathic crybaby.

I do like Chromatica, I HATE the production there. The lyrical content is amazing but except ROM,Ā 911, Alice, Sour Candy and Babylon the production is unbreable.

Ā 

They way they RUINED(!!!)Ā Free Woman and Sine from AboveĀ is still not sitting by me. Sorry.

yes and
11 minutes ago, Bok said:

I do like Chromatica, I HATE the production there. The lyrical content is amazing but except ROM,Ā 911, Alice, Sour Candy and Babylon the production is unbreable.

Ā 

They way they RUINED(!!!)Ā Free Woman and Sine from AboveĀ is still not sitting by me. Sorry.

How did they ruin SFA?Ā 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Archived