💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

BloodPop on remix album: "Hopefully soon"

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

Sunny21
5 hours ago, NewUsername said:

Way to talk about someone after all the things she has given us almost non-stop for 12 years.

I agree. Gaga had a psychotic break in 2017 and was severely depressed in 2018 and 2019, but it's not like she's been sitting at home doing nothing... :heart:

Gaga: Five Foot Two
Joanne World Tour 
ASIB soundtrack
ASIB + Oscar season
Enigma and Jazz & Piano
Launching Haus Labs
Curating One World: Together At Home
Chromatica 
Advocating for mental health 
Channel Kindness 
National anthem at inauguration
House of Gucci
Love for Sale 

None of this matters to (some) Monsters. As far as they're concerned, Gaga is a 25-year-old POP MACHINE, jazz is not music, film is not art, "woman entrepreneur" is an oxymoron, and Haus Labs is a flop! 

They wanted to dictate her every move! Cardi B was right! 😂

she/her/hers

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic
53 minutes ago, franminervini said:

PRAYING

Well it's over :billie:

Dayman
7 hours ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Many more "important" artists have teased upcoming projects with her that were ultimately scrapped.

The collabs with Elton John, Paul McCartney, Nile Rodgers, Giorgio Mororder, that one song for CHARITY with Bono... :toofunny:

(By important, I mean more popular/known artists)

Edit: oh, did I forget to mention the collab with Cher? :billie:

Nile and Gaga put the “new” version of I Want Your Love on the Chic album in 2018

BlingNotTheMusic

Not Gaga fans getting "soon" but "HOPEFULLY soon" :sharon: but don't worry, the new Haus Labs lip gloss coming this Friday!!!!!!! 

Bored Over It GIF

Big Reputation

I stopped caring months and months ago 

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

Aussie

As usual too many entitled fans spreading negativity and completely ignoring Gaga’s struggles with mental health and fibromyalgia and how much it would take out of her every time she is working in a project.

I also find it hilarious that people still doubt BloodPop is legit when talking for months about the Remix album. It IS being made and it WILL be released. This isn’t just rumours from “insiders” or an article in a tabloid. He has been consistent with his wording. Gaga obviously let him follow this through and make announcements as it goes.

Chromatography

i said he was a troll when he first announced it and i got LMAOed to hell and back. you know this means it’s not happening, right?

Honestly, he’s talking about it too much for me to believe it is going to be released…

If it was, her team and label would want him to shut up a little. Wouldn’t they? He’s kind of an insider leaking details currently 

Rj Barker

We all know what that means bloodpop.:derpga:

Another one in the recycling bin on your laptop love.

EJcrOxBWwAEmm2N.jpg

Chromatography
4 hours ago, franminervini said:

PRAYING

wasn’t it supposed to come out in july and now it’s going to be late august? i don’t mind if gaga does one more thing with chromatica. like if she doesn’t wanna do it, then hell yeah bitch don’t do it if it makes you miserable. i just don’t know why it was hyped so much in the first place to constantly tease and now it seems to be pushed back...if it’s coming at all. 

AURAOFSHEISSE

Is all hope losthope GIF

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

TimisaMonster
9 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Bold of you to assume this would get any promo if it gets released :rip: 

I was trying to justify even making the remix album if there's not gonna be any promo around it....especially with every track featuring all these artists 

Interscope so messy...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived