Bree Runway teases Gaga remix on IG

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
eunino
4 hours ago, S0436 said:

I thought insiders said this album is coming at the end of July?

Judge Judy GIF

July 2022. It is coming sooner than we expect. 

VasilisVas

Why is this even exciting? Every remix Gaga has ever put out has been a horrendous disaster except for lovegame ft. Marilyn Manson and the Mugler Scheiße remix 

SlipAway
9 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

Why is this even exciting? Every remix Gaga has ever put out has been a horrendous disaster except for lovegame ft. Marilyn Manson and the Mugler Scheiße remix 

Don’t be excited, then?

There are a lot of great Gaga remixes tyvm

VasilisVas
12 minutes ago, SlipAway said:

Don’t be excited, then?

There are a lot of great Gaga remixes tyvm

If you say so :oops:

DrewPa
29 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

What? Most of The Fame era remixes are great.

I like BTW era ones too, unfortunately Born This Way The Remix album was a bit boring, not because the remixes weren't good per se, but because they don't fit very well together.

The only thing I can agree with, the Chromatica remixes we heard so far are not exactly the best ones we ever heard.

Besides, in a era in which songs get shorter and shorter thanks to streaming, it would be nice to see some "Extended version" 80s style: basically a longer version of the same song with a slightly altered production and, if we are lucky, some new verse/vocals here and there.

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

Archived