Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Drag Race Holland - Season 2

COOOK

Featured Posts

A MESS
15 minutes ago, CyanDante said:

Anyway, I am living for this cast! :legend:Still not picked favourites yet, rooting for everyone :party:except Tabitha. 

Also, My Little Puny out of drag :flower:

exactly! show me that puny!

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

phantasmas

Does anyone know if the queen's runway lewks are predetermined?

I know that the contestants are all given a list of themes before filming... but it seems each individual is assigned a specific thing?

Perhaps to prevent another Kimono-gate? lol  

Also... 

Spoiler

Not my only fave leaving so soon!! :air::air::air: Idk who to root for now 

Schwerk
2 hours ago, phantasmas said:

Does anyone know if the queen's runway lewks are predetermined?

I know that the contestants are all given a list of themes before filming... but it seems each individual is assigned a specific thing?

Perhaps to prevent another Kimono-gate? lol  

Also... 

Reveal hidden contents

Not my only fave leaving so soon!! :air::air::air: Idk who to root for now 

I don't know about the looks, but if I hear something I'll let you know. This runway theme is not really a kimono gate trap i think, monsters are a very diverse and inspiring subject.

This was a fun snatch game, a few flops and not everyone got to shine but they all did ok. Puny was even more over the top than the original Marijke, but I wish she wouldve used her actual accent.

Dont fully agree with the winner tbh, Vivaldi was good but barely in the edit. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

omggggg this last episode!!!!! I was shaking at the elimination! I did not see that coming, but tbh I like her so I'm glad she stayed (even tho.. other KILLED the lip-sync...)

Schwerk

I'm really curious how non Dutchies respond to Cinderulla. The US version has become very PG, so I personally was living during this.

And omg that elimination, I totally disagree because the redemption was real on that stage.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• 2 weeks later...

the audio is soo fcked in this latest episode... like wtf is that

Vanessa is a psycho lol I don't like her at all after that angry meltdown. 

A really good episode despite being uncomfortable at parts. The relationship between Fred and the contestants, just amazing. This is really what's lacking in Drag Race US... Drag Race España, amazing relationship between them as well. It's really touching, the goodbye messages are soo genuine and kind. The judging is nuanced (w some rigging..), etc.

• 2 weeks later...

So what did we think of this season? I'm disapointed. All the eliminations from episode 4 up to episode 7 didn't make sense at all. In the Finale it was obvious who was going to win, and she really was the best that episode, but the top 3 could/should have been totally different. If you watched the full season you know what I'm talking about.

Amazing season, loved it so much. LOVE the relationship between Fred and the contestants, sooo genuine and friendly (as in, could be friends. Shading each other, etc.) and I love it. 

Spoiler

I understand the winner, but I don't agree lol. She did good throughout the season, but just that--good. Keta idk.. I maybe have to rewatch to see if she was the winner. I love Vivaldi, did not expect her to win but I was rooting for her. I think she's amazing. Puny doing drag for 2 years isn't an issue but Vivaldi at 22 being a big issue, is... weird. Tyra Sanchez, Violet Chachki, Aquaria, literally Olivia Rodrigo, Billie Eilish, Justin Bieber etc. like...... 22 is a fine age. Congrats to Vanessa, happy for her. A talented queen. She has more to offer than she showed on the show, good luck to her.

phantasmas
On 9/24/2021 at 3:08 PM, Galvon said:

So what did we think of this season? I'm disapointed. All the eliminations from episode 4 up to episode 7 didn't make sense at all. In the Finale it was obvious who was going to win, and she really was the best that episode, but the top 3 could/should have been totally different. If you watched the full season you know what I'm talking about.

The runways this season were INCREDIBLE :tony:

I do have to say, though, I am getting a bit tired of the bedazzled wigs especially if theyre not going to be as immaculate as Envy Peru's or Fred's :bear:

I wish Masisi had gone farther :bradley: 

TheOriginalOne
On 9/24/2021 at 5:08 PM, Galvon said:

Yeah it was a mess. Holland solidified its placing as the second worst Drag Race franchise in my mind. I’m sure there will be a season 3 but seeing how the first 2 seasons went I’ll probably skip it.

17 hours ago, phantasmas said:

The runways this season were INCREDIBLE :tony:

I do have to say, though, I am getting a bit tired of the bedazzled wigs especially if theyre not going to be as immaculate as Envy Peru's or Fred's :bear:

I wish Masisi had gone farther :bradley: 

Yeah those wigs. My fav look this season was the black and white look from the Countess, but Keta, Puny and Tabitha were my favorite queens this season.

Archived