other

Jamaica to present Queen Elizabeth II w/ reparation bill !

Featured Posts

A MESS
25 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

Look, if you make money from selling drugs, this money can be taken by the government. I think it's the same thing about slavery. If your ancestors bought and sold slaves and made a fortune with it this money should be studied by auditors to know what exactly came from slave work and that money should be confiscated and gave back to programs like scholarships for black folks descendants of slave.  In my country there's even a common last name "Negreiro" that means "seller of black people". Descendents of slave owners shouldn't be punished or jailed, but they shouldn't be millionaires living off the fortune made by their ancestors exploiting slaves.

you find me on board, it's just that it will be really hard, given the system in place and the complexity of the matter. no one should be a millionaire, for what I believe in, least of all people profiting off of centuries of disparity and slauther

Генерал Марина Абрамовић
Kadikaado
11 minutes ago, A MESS said:

you find me on board, it's just that it will be really hard, given the system in place and the complexity of the matter. no one should be a millionaire, for what I believe in, least of all people profiting off of centuries of disparity and slauther

Yes, I mean, jew property who was stolen by the nazi was given back to their rightful owners. In my country at least the slavery ended in 1888, the old families who profited from it, who owned the farms where black folks were slave are very well known to this day.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.
  • Thanks 1