Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga on IG (talking about her make up routine)

Mother of Puppies

Featured Posts

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Z
6 hours ago, Aloe said:

if she did her own makeup then she should just do it herself because she looked great

Nah, it's actually very different from situation to situation. You don't do the same kind of makeup for a photoshoot, for a selfie or when you go on stage, there's a lot of factors to consider and only a pro can do that

Sure she could become a pro, but for now I don't think she is, but I could be wrong obviously 

Aloe
1 hour ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Nah, it's actually very different from situation to situation. You don't do the same kind of makeup for a photoshoot, for a selfie or when you go on stage, there's a lot of factors to consider and only a pro can do that

Sure she could become a pro, but for now I don't think she is, but I could be wrong obviously 

That’s very true! But I think gaga has the experience tho to do thick liners etc seeing as she’s had many make up artists in the past to guide her along as well 

Runway
18 hours ago, LostBoyfriend said:

I kinda hate it reads super fake and more like an ad instead of something from her.

Which I get she has to promote a brand but at least do it organically instead of this pseudo intimate moment of sharing your daily routine. Using lingo & terms of professionals (which I don't doubt she knows some of them) that is not so common for a not make up artist, it reads very fake and fells flat.

I'll be that kind of fan and say she's becoming (even more explicit than before) like a money printing machine than an artist (her words when she say she didn't wanna promote Eau de Perfume).

The fact O(HausLabs)H went from:

“who’s buying this **** makeup, no one talks about it and beauty gurus hates it, we are fans of POP MUSIC”

to:

“shes such a money printing machine and its all FAKE”

:lmao: 

I love this 180º turn though, it means she’s slaying the beauty business F1-E32-BC2-EEF4-4-FC9-9-E3-C-9-FC197-DD0

Archived