• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alsemanche

• HorusRa2

• ItWasntLaauv

• LDGA

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One day after stepping down as Amazon CEO, the richest man in the world, Jeff Bezos, got even richer. Bezos ceded the CEO reins to protege Andy Jassy on Monday. He is still the company’s largest sha

Disgusting 

exploiting people, not paying taxes =/= being smart

alsemanche
2 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

@Rock Jock @Fernster7 anything y’all would like to share w the class??

Not with the working class that's for sure :fan:

Soft, soothing, and succulent
RahrahWitch
12 minutes ago, LDGA said:

Imagine being so pressed about someone being so rich. :ladyhaha:

Because it'd take 5,275,000 Years for the average person to get that same amount.

Billionaires shouldn't exist.

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1
LDGA
10 minutes ago, RahrahWitch said:

Because it'd take 5,275,000 Years for the average person to get that same amount.

Billionaires shouldn't exist.

Boy, i am from a country where is even less possible for me to become a millionare and i still think you are being pressed over nothing. He had a good idea, he worked till the idea got big enough and made him billionare. You all act like if he was born rich or something, and even if thats the case, then good for him. 

Billionares should exist and will never cease to exist.

• Thanks 2
alsemanche
6 minutes ago, LDGA said:

He had a good idea, he worked till the idea got big enough and made him billionare. You all act like if he was born rich or something, and even if thats the case, then good for him. 

Billionares should exist and will never cease to exist.

No, he exploited people and profited from the system to become a billionaire. He didn't work for sh*t. And plenty of rich people are born rich.

And billionaire should not exist, no, and the only reason they exist is because capitalism is a sh*t "system" that allows this kind of trash to exist. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Kitana

a single person cant even use all that money

You will learn respect!
Economy
12 hours ago, Sepsami said:

Someone explain this to me, where is his wealth? Is it the entire sum of his properties, credit and shares?

Everything.

Money, shares, property etc

JohnWayne92
Posted (edited)

I don’t understand why THIS much money cannot be shared? He can literally never use it. He could give everyone a million and still have a fortune he couldn’t spend. 

Edited by JohnWayne92
The Fame

I would literally be embarrassed to have that much money. There is a certain amount of wealth that just becomes disgusting to have, imo. 

Economy
22 minutes ago, JohnWayne92 said:

I don’t understand why THIS much money cannot be shared? He can literally never use it. He could give everyone a million and still have a fortune he couldn’t spend. 

U couldnt techinically ever share all of billionaires wealth. Doesnt work that way.

But if bezos as 1 person wanted to sell all his assets and give away a bunch of cash, that he could do

dimitristhe

And I’m reading this with only 600 euros in my bank account and exhausted after a hard day of work. Life isn’t fair…

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright
  • Like 1
TimisaMonster

He could literally give every person on planet earth just over $25 million...literally end poverty :saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!
NightStar
Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, Sepsami said:

Someone explain this to me, where is his wealth? Is it the entire sum of his properties, credit and shares?

to be precise, his or anyone else's net worth is always largely an estimation. It's the price of all the assets owned by him, and this price is calculated in various ways. For example, the price of his 11% of Amazon shares is usually estimated in the simplest way: we check the price of single share at the stock and multiply it to get an idea of how much 11% of all shares would cost. Properties, bonds and financial securities, as well as stakes at other enterprises may be harder to estimate, for there are various ways to do so. For example, you may say that his mansion is worth, say, 11m, but the truth is that any mansion is worth only as much as the buyer is ready to pay. 

Net worth is always approximation to some extent, and this extent leaves the door open for the debates about how close it is to the actual price the market is ready to pay for his assets should he ever try to sell 'em all. It doesn't correspond to the amount of money on his bank account, but gives us some ideas. If his return on assets is 5%, he may have up to 10 billion dollars somewhere in his banks. 

Edited by NightStar