💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lady Gaga out and about in Malibu

ThatGagaBoobStan

Featured Posts

Suspiria
5 hours ago, VoidTwo said:

Don't act like she didn't go to the groceries wearing casual clothes even before Joanne lmao

Well she moved to California during C2C and actually there are almost no photos of her out wearing 'normal' comfy clothes before then lol. It's pretty insane she that she really kept it up for like 7 years straight.

(To be clear I'm not saying she should still do that, I imagine it's much healthier to have the NY work vs Cali personal life separation)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GucciGa
5 hours ago, Alexmeishaonv said:

I actually like Michael staying away from the spotlight and giving her space(if they are still together), unlike you know who.  And Gaga seems to be very protective about this relationship as well

Michael's got a job.. Several actually! But just bc we don't see him doesn't mean he's not around. I just can't with fans who are all "omg what happened to Michael!!!" just bc she goes grocery shopping without him. What kind of relationships do you all have... 

😇

GagaSine
25 minutes ago, Fresco said:

She looks great, healthy, happy! How sexy are those white stretch pants with no panty lines. :spin:

(wtf with the black splotch in the elbow of only one of the pictures? Paps are editing elbows now.:huh:)

And no bra :heat: mami...

Angelina Stefania

Her fashion line from Nike coming soon! Or is this about the Goddess of Victory, Nike? Lol

Tinnitus15
41 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

Michael's got a job.. Several actually! But just bc we don't see him doesn't mean he's not around. I just can't with fans who are all "omg what happened to Michael!!!" just bc she goes grocery shopping without him. What kind of relationships do you all have... 

you need to chill for real 

Mother of Puppies
1 hour ago, Fresco said:

She looks great, healthy, happy! How sexy are those white stretch pants with no panty lines. :spin:

(wtf with the black splotch in the elbow of only one of the pictures? Paps are editing elbows now.:huh:)

That black thing is on the pap's ****ed up camera lens :ally:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

GucciGa
40 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

you need to chill for real 

I AM CHILLED

😇

Fresco
14 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

That black thing is on the pap's ****ed up camera lens :ally:

oop. The splotch is just next to her arm in the 2nd picture. :teehee: 

Mother of Puppies
2 minutes ago, Fresco said:

oop. The splotch is just next to her arm in the 2nd picture. :teehee: 

I looked at a few pics and the black stain is somewhere else every time & basically wandering around :selena:

Gaby15
2 hours ago, Fresco said:

In some pictures the paparazzi fixed, in some not (for example, on another picture it is in the middle of the shopping bag). It is just dirt on the camera lens.

Mother of Puppies

:selena:

B20813-FA-59-E2-48-ED-AB21-0561-D5-BC22-

Spoiler

It's a joke :haroon:

ladygagafan1234
22 hours ago, Jill said:

Why though?

do u really need an explanation for that

ladygagafan1234
19 hours ago, Killa said:

Have to say i love these photos. Lately i enjoy mostly casual Gaga. Feels more herself

that's not casual gaga it's stefani.

Jill
21 minutes ago, AVATAR said:

do u really need an explanation for that

Yes :poot: It doesn't make any sense to me

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Archived