🐍 Official visual for Dorian Electra's remix of "Replay" 🐍

society

Experts call weight-loss device that locks your jaw nearly shut 'dangerous’

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

lestyoufall
6 hours ago, Zeth said:

Coming from someone that has lost 150+ pounds on their own... no sh*t. It's a tongue-in-cheek comment. I'm not about to provide detailed nutritional advice on a Gaga fansite, nor should anyone blindly follow advice from sources other than certified professionals.

With that said, staying active is also as crucial as dieting. Coming for my comment and then saying, "switch to plant based" in the same breath is kinda funny though, so thanks for the laughs.

Except for the fact that switching to a plant based diet is a very specific, targeted goal whereas saying “just walk for 30 minutes” isn’t. I’d actually say it’s a bit fatphobic to say people would rather lock their jaw than simply walk everyday. It’s about finding what’s right for you which is why I mentioned specific a specific example AND also said that exercise everyday is a necessity which clearly you didn’t read???

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lestyoufall

• BUtterfield 8

• NFRatwell

• Zeth

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Researchers in New Zealand and the United Kingdom said they were fighting the "obesity epidemic" - by locking peoples' jaws 2 millimeters from shut via a magnetic contraption installed in the mouth. T

Imagine panicking because you’re throwing up and can’t find the key. This is the stuff of nightmares.  As cliche as this sounds, the best way to start your weight loss adventure is to love your body

People used to do this in the 80s

lestyoufall
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Pickle Boy said:

This take is hilarious, skipping past the obvious flaw of everyone is different so what works for one person might not work for another. I think it's ridiculous when people are so against just exercising, you have to move your body if you wanna get fit. My sister has been trying to lose weight by changing her diet and has taken over a year to lose just a bit of weight. I started exercising last year and only took about 5 months to lose all the weight I needed to.

I literally said in my comment that exercise everyday is good for you lmfao some of y’all are so… :yennefer: also like I JUST said, simply walking for 30 minutes with no other changes isn’t going to cut it. Weight loss takes more involvement than that. You have to do a complete overhaul of your lifestyle. I’m not sure how that’s a hot take when it’s a factual statement backed by science buuut it takes 6 seconds to search google. Try it some time 😘

Edited by lestyoufall
alsemanche

Did we really need experts to tell us that :saladga:

Soft, soothing, and succulent
Bunny is a Rider
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, lestyoufall said:

I literally said in my comment that exercise everyday is good for you lmfao some of y’all are so… :yennefer: also like I JUST said, simply walking for 30 minutes with no other changes isn’t going to cut it. Weight loss takes more involvement than that. You have to do a complete overhaul of your lifestyle. I’m not sure how that’s a hot take when it’s a factual statement backed by science buuut it takes 6 seconds to search google. Try it some time 😘

Lmao you may want to go back and read your first comment, 'a complete overhaul of your lifestyle' is not what you said, you literally said switching your diet is enough.

So which is it now? :enigma:

If it's the overhaul of lifestyle then I agree but that's not what you said 

Edited by Pickle Boy
Pickle farmin'
lestyoufall
Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Pickle Boy said:

Lmao you may want to go back and read your first comment, 'a complete overhaul of your lifestyle' is not what you said, you literally said switching your diet is enough.

So which is it now? :enigma:

If it's the overhaul of lifestyle then I agree but that's not what you said 

Switching your diet IS enough to lose weight, that is quite literally an overhaul on your lifestyle, it’s what keeps you alive. Walking 30min/day is not, most people walk for more than 30min/day altogether & they still have weight issues. Like how is it THAT hard to understand what I’m saying? :triggered:

Edited by lestyoufall