🐍 Official visual for Dorian Electra's remix of "Replay" 🐍

society

Experts call weight-loss device that locks your jaw nearly shut 'dangerous’

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Kadikaado

That is disgusting! A torture device! That goes against human rights and the idiots that came up with this sh1t should be sued! That's basically torture for fat people! I can only imagine young children being tortured into this by their parents!

This is totally ridiculous, if you want to stay fat you can drink all the soda, eat all the ice cream and condensed milk you want. This is disgusting! Filthy!

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.
  • LMAO 1
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lestyoufall

• BUtterfield 8

• NFRatwell

• Zeth

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Researchers in New Zealand and the United Kingdom said they were fighting the "obesity epidemic" - by locking peoples' jaws 2 millimeters from shut via a magnetic contraption installed in the mouth. T

Imagine panicking because you’re throwing up and can’t find the key. This is the stuff of nightmares.  As cliche as this sounds, the best way to start your weight loss adventure is to love your body

People used to do this in the 80s

Aetheryte
Posted (edited)

whoever invented this and funneled money into creating this are idiots. 

additionally anyone who feels they need something like this needs to see a therapist first and foremost.

Edited by Agunimon
INNA

I thought that gastric bypass was rather drastic, LMAO

All around the world, don’t forget… Sky is limit…
Tomelumbo

Haven't you all heard about low carb..i tried it and it works and sustainable

GagaSine

I wish I had my jaw wired shut an hour ago, I wouldn't have eaten all that caramel :sis:

weed

that looks scaryyyy like a Saw movie lmao diet Saw

Jill

Wouldn't a device like this also cause dental issues? I can't imagine a tooth resisting the force that much.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.
  • Like 1
SamanthaC

This does nothing to change your behavior so it won’t have long term effects. Besides being just barbaric. I’m working with a weight loss clinic now and a lot of times my issue isn’t actually eating, it’s making sure I’m eating enough (and enough of the right foods). Emotional eating is a big obstacle for me. Something like this would just make my mental health worse. 
And I know a lot of you don’t like Dr Mike but I do agree with what he says here. (The other doctor is a weight loss doctor.)

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdQscRUM/

The Adele of GGD's Member & Rain on Me Awards 2020
  • Love 1
Zeth
1 hour ago, lestyoufall said:

I’m opposed to this device but… what exactly do you think a 30 minute walk is going to do? Lmfao you need to do WAY more than that to lose weight. Actually, studies show that the fool proof way to lose weight is by dieting, simply changing your diet & sticking to it will suffice. Switch to plant based, there’s many options. Of course getting exercise in everyday too is ideal but just walking & nothing else isn’t going to do sh*t, just saying.

Coming from someone that has lost 150+ pounds on their own... no sh*t. It's a tongue-in-cheek comment. I'm not about to provide detailed nutritional advice on a Gaga fansite, nor should anyone blindly follow advice from sources other than certified professionals.

With that said, staying active is also as crucial as dieting. Coming for my comment and then saying, "switch to plant based" in the same breath is kinda funny though, so thanks for the laughs.

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1
Wet Fire

It is better to gradually learn self control instead of taking extreme measures :bear:

Madam Margolyes

I don't think you need an expert to tell you that it's dumb and dangerous :wtf:

urgirl

If u wanna binge u will whether it’s milkshakes or solid food, this is pointless. 

Bunny is a Rider
4 hours ago, lestyoufall said:

I’m opposed to this device but… what exactly do you think a 30 minute walk is going to do? Lmfao you need to do WAY more than that to lose weight. Actually, studies show that the fool proof way to lose weight is by dieting, simply changing your diet & sticking to it will suffice. Switch to plant based, there’s many options. Of course getting exercise in everyday too is ideal but just walking & nothing else isn’t going to do sh*t, just saying.

This take is hilarious, skipping past the obvious flaw of everyone is different so what works for one person might not work for another. I think it's ridiculous when people are so against just exercising, you have to move your body if you wanna get fit. My sister has been trying to lose weight by changing her diet and has taken over a year to lose just a bit of weight. I started exercising last year and only took about 5 months to lose all the weight I needed to.

Pickle farmin'
TimisaMonster

How are people even supposed to talk with this mess in their mouth? :awkney:

Someone didn't think this through...this is BEYOND stupid

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!