Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Haus Labs 4th Wealthiest Celeb Brand

Lighter

Featured Posts

RAMROD
7 hours ago, GucciGa said:

See this is an absolutely ridiculous thing to say and it perfectly illustrates what is wrong with this fandom. She has had Haus Labs for 2 years (and was setting it up for years?) previous to that. She hasn't delayed her pop music career in that time by any stretch of the imagination. So why would you say it in the first place? She released Chromatica and I swear literally 2 days later some of you were like "OK, when's LG7 coming out, it better be like this, or like that". Even if she'd done a few more live performances and done the planned rollout you'd still have been wanting the next thing. There was always an excuse to complain about Gafa and her career, that something was keeping her from how LMs wanted her to be... First it was jazz, then it was Joanne, then it was her acting career.. And now it's haus labs. But she's still given y'all what you wanted which was a dance album yet the complaining continues. I don't get it. The truth is this fandom is spoilt and doesn't appreciate her. 

And to answer your never gonna happen question for the hell of it  - what will I do if she decides to concentrate on her make up company instead of music? I'll say good for her and wish her well bc I'm an adult and so is she and that's what she wants to do. I have seen enough music docs to know that artists who have no life outside of music and fame don't always stick around very long. I'm not exactly a Rihanna stan but I totally respect her for taking time out and building something else up. She obviously wasn't enjoying her music career and needed to take that detour. Yes as fans we want as much as we can get from our favs but sometimes we have to take the hint. If there's a period of silence from Gaga then it means she needs that break from fame and all the noise that goes with it. It doesn't mean that she's doing "nothing", it just means she's doing what's best for her. Abd as we know she has a whole lot going on personally too. Which is why LMs entitled attitudes really piss me off. We should know better as a fandom but fir some reason, no matter how much she talks about what she goes through, when it comes down to it LMs (talking generally here, there's good and bad) just don't have consideration for her long term. It will last for a day or 2 after an Oprah doc but then it's back to ugh this B only cares about money type attitude. 

Anyway I could go on and I know this is long AF but you did ask so I answered :pawsup:

tenor.gif?itemid=11752581

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig

All this made me think is "who is Jessica Alba marketing to and how did they buy so much without us knowing?" :wtfga:

Edit: NEVERMIND... it's marketed towards mothers! Totally makes sense now. And I think I actually have heard the name Honest Company before. For some reason I thought this was just makeup. 

But that kinda makes it more impressive... Gaga's is fourth out of ALL celebrity brands, not just makeup. Wow. Her fans still be buying

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived