I contributed to that :huntyga:

I would hate to know how much of my money Gaga has by now :messga:

My makeup bag is crammed with glam attacks and le riot lip glosses :messga:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
S0436

Out of how many celeb beauty brands were up for consideration?  If it’s 6 or something…:trollga:

Lumiere

Now release Babylon (Original Haus Labs Version) [Cosmetify Remix] to celebrate!

tenor.gif

JaysAMess

Her Rihanna era is coming. Kiss goodbye to any album releases after the Tony Bennett collab.

Wink Rihanna GIF by AnimatedText

Spoiler

Genuinely happy for her though, since this seems like a project she's passionate about.

Chlorine Sevigny

This is insane. Who tf knew? :rip:

Also, Jessica Alba has Honest Company you flops. :neyde:

PussOfYonce
1 hour ago, Tinnitus15 said:

haters are pressedTTTT

52-A3903-A-B0-E4-4825-A6-B1-94-B1-DF084-

PLSSSS ASFJASGKLA:S NOT THE WHITE DEMON

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

Mother of Puppies
19 minutes ago, Cello said:

I would hate to know how much of my money Gaga has by now :messga:

My makeup bag is crammed with glam attacks and le riot lip glosses :messga:

I have bought quite a lot Haus Labs products too and I don't regret it. I really love their stuff :haroon:

I have bought glam attacks, the fame eye shadow palette (my favorite) and one eye liner (the only thing I was a bit disappointed with because it's gonna be empty very fast and you cannot sharpen it)

I haven't tried the lip gloss, because I don't like shiny lips and the sticky feeling on my lips... I would much rather get a lip liner and an eye brow pencil next! (And I am waiting for them to launch a good foundation)

But yeah.. I don't wanna know in general how much I have spent on all of her stuff... like albums, merch and Haus Labs :ladyhaha:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

CannaeDrive

OHLHs lost, period. A most enjoyable moment in my career tbmfh :flutter:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

gumzy3000

Gaga is well on her way to being a billionaire now :shocked:

trolly troll troll

PinkJelly

Well get that coin Haus Labs! Gaga and the whole team have put a lot of effort, money and time into curating and marketing the brand so I’m happy it’s paid off for them :heart:

Aloe

If gaga wants more money she should partner with a store to sell it physically 

Cello
21 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

I have bought quite a lot Haus Labs products too and I don't regret it. I really love their stuff :haroon:

I have bought glam attacks, the fame eye shadow palette (my favorite) and one eye liner (the only thing I was a bit disappointed with because it's gonna be empty very fast and you cannot sharpen it)

I haven't tried the lip gloss, because I don't like shiny lips and the sticky feeling on my lips... I would much rather get a lip liner and an eye brow pencil next! (And I am waiting for them to launch a good foundation)

But yeah.. I don't wanna know in general how much I have spent on all of her stuff... like albums, merch and Haus Labs :ladyhaha:

The Fame eye shadow palette is next on my list to buy, heard really good things about it and the colours are so versatile! I think glam attacks are my favourite product, and the blush/highlight duos. :legend:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

nodandsmile

I mean I don't care for, nor do I buy makeup but to wish anyone failure just to prove a point... you're truly on a whole other level of petty

Archived