achievement

Haus Labs 4th Wealthiest Celeb Brand

Lighter

Featured Posts

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agunimon

Pretty shocked! Who knew a year when everyone was stuck inside and wearing face masks would be so profitable to makeup brands? (Not sarcasm or sass)

Jill

Even when confronted with facts, monsters still like to hate just for the sake of hating.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

FFXIV WhiteMage

She can retire now from the Hollywood limelight and be a full on beauty entrepreneur :ally:

GagaSine
7 minutes ago, Bio said:

Impressive considering how mediocre it is

I just wish it was more accessible, bc it's only available online you can't see/test out the products... I bought a few lip crayons and the shades looked different in person and the texture was super dry and waxy so I have a hard time with them. If I could have at least swatched them in a store I wouldn't have bought them!

That said I do enjoy quite a few of the products I have from them, it would just be nice to be able to see them in person before purchasing, especially at the price point.

Even the fancy brands I see in stores like Dior have testers. :crossed:

Suspiria
22 minutes ago, Runway said:

Celebrity make up lines are very recent. So “all time” means probably in the last 6-7 years Also the source is in the op. Reading is fundamental 

Well there is a Tweet in the OP but it just says "according to Cosmetify" without any link. Kinda vague lol. And it also doesn't say in what time period, does it mean ever? This year? This month?

Teletubby
16 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

I didn't even know Jessica Alba had a make up brand :air:

me too:enigma:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Pennywise
15 minutes ago, Jill said:

Even when confronted with facts, monsters still like to hate just for the sake of hating.

Just @ me next time miss Biden :hor:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

GagaSine
4 minutes ago, Lady Ava Gaga Max said:

me too:enigma:

Ppl think haus Labs is boring but I just checked the Jessica Alba brand and it's pretty limited. To be fair her brand does seem to focus on a variety of products outside of make up.

Glamourpuss

I'm pleased about this because it means the brand will continue to grow and there will be more products released. 

LaMaisonGaga

Good, I love the campaigns and looks! Just wish they could sell in stores as well

lamaisongaga.com

GucciGa

Hahaha I love when all the b*tching this fandom does blows up in their face. The fact that she hasn't even released foundation yet and it's this successful. 

I genuinely like the Haus Labs I got and I'm really not much into make up beyond the basics. And as much as monsters like to say she never stops promoting it the truth is she barely does. There are still so many who have no clue she has a brand. I really want her to get it into stores. I ordered bc it was her but generally I would never buy make up that I couldn't see and test in person. This really is impressive. Happy  for the team! 

😇

KillerMonster

I can see why because the products are quality :golfclap:

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

Archived