💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts and Sales in a Gaga Daily Scrapbook?

Kayla

Featured Posts

Zilla and I are making a Gaga Daily Scrapbook to be given to Gaga with the Fanbook and we wanted to include things from each section.

However, I'm having trouble figuring out what kind of content from Charts and Sales to include. SO. Members who frequent Charts and Sales, help me out! Link me to pages of threads and quotes that you think are memorable, things you think Gaga would like to see. :)

For more information about the Fanbook or to send a submission, please see this thread: http://gagadaily.com/index.php?showtopic=29440&st=0

CANNOGABANG

When I first saw the thread title, I was like noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :lmao:. All these Judas and MTN phuckups to be included.

hausofmike

When I first saw the thread title, I was like noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :lmao:. All these Judas and MTN phuckups to be included.

:nails: no time for marry the flop. Judas is so close to platinum, and MTN is so close to well a lot of Nicki Minajs singles

hard to find content that Gaga could see :/

Maybe we could show her weird reactions / odd facts about her career :

-the reaction of the people saying You and I would flop (and then became a top10 2m seller)

-the marry the night breakdown era

-maybe show a glimpse of how well she did in Japan in 2011/2012

-the fact that Starstrukk sold so much withouth being a single

-the fact that 'Monster' was a top 40 hit in New Zealand and stayed 2 months in their charts

-reminding her that Canada is still the country where her singles are the most successfull ^^

All the MDNA shade :lmao:

On a serious note, you could show the Voting section, and how much we care about her doing well :)

also maybe some stuff about how Born This Way was too good/thought provoking for radio

• 2 weeks later...
Bloody Mary

There are some pretty thoughtful discussions in the past couple of pages of U.S. Charts right now about Gaga's competitive position in the U.S. relative to her position in other world markets! Not sure if you think that's fanbook-worthy but it's discussions like that that make me love this section! :nick:

Archived