💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Chaeri - Magdalena Bay

littlepotter

Featured Posts

littlepotter

I ab-so-lute-ly adore this new song and video, I don't know if anyone on GGD knows them but I've been lowkey stanning for a while and this is taking me over the edge. Their production is so good, check out Venice and Killshot as well.

Over the past four years LA-based duo Magdalena Bay have released a wave of great singles and EPs, slowly establishing their unique and intelligent take on pop in the streaming era.

In addition to regularly dropping pop gems, Magdalena Bay have also established themselves as one of the music world’s smartest voices online. 

Speaking about “Chaeri,” meanwhile, the band adds: “’Chaeri’ muses on mental health, friendship, loneliness and control. It’s about the walls we put up and the walls we should tear down for the sake of authentic connection, and Mica’s own personal difficulties with that. We tried taking these themes and elevating them to build a big, dark world with unsettling undertones.”

https://www.thefader.com/2021/06/30/magdalena-bay-mercurial-world-chaeri-video

chaeri pls

actsleazy

love them (AND MARINA) but Neon and Killshot are such bops!! I was excited to see their name pop up on the forum

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

littlepotter
12 minutes ago, actsleazy said:

love them (AND MARINA) but Neon and Killshot are such bops!! I was excited to see their name pop up on the forum

Killshot is such a bussy bop

CC6-F81-F0-9258-4659-A1-AF-E5517319-BC94

chaeri pls

Shaney

Yeah I cried to this song yesterday cuz I’m losing my best friend. Hit me hard. 

I’ve loved Mag Bay since 2019. It seems like they are going ham for this new era because the visuals for Chaeri are really good.

littlepotter
4 minutes ago, Bae said:

Yeah I cried to this song yesterday cuz I’m losing my best friend. Hit me hard. 

I’ve loved Mag Bay since 2019. It seems like they are going ham for this new era because the visuals for Chaeri are really good.

My god, that's one of the worst losses :( I hope it's them being an asshole and not them being ill

chaeri pls

Shaney
2 hours ago, littlepotter said:

My god, that's one of the worst losses :( I hope it's them being an asshole and not them being ill

It’s a case of we are drifting apart in life and I’m just feeling really bad because I wasn’t expecting it to happen. Life just loves throwing curveballs.

High King

I ABSOLUTELY love them. Even though they’re not hyperpop or PC Music-esque, I actually discovered it through that community since their music seems to be brought up a lot within those spaces. 

littlepotter
7 hours ago, Bae said:

It’s a case of we are drifting apart in life and I’m just feeling really bad because I wasn’t expecting it to happen. Life just loves throwing curveballs.

Yep been there, it sucks balls. Im sorry :hug:

chaeri pls

• 3 weeks later...
littlepotter
29 minutes ago, QueenMortuana said:

This song is everything. 

Literally cannot get enough of it

chaeri pls

Archived