Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Pitchfork reviews BTW 10 Anniversary (7.9)

Jose P

Featured Posts

Jose P
7 minutes ago, memomemome said:

Is there any recap of pitchfork scores for Gaga's Album? 

58 minutes ago, TSUNAMI said:

Pitchfork gave her such a big score? She really got back into a contact with a Satan. 

TFM 7.8

Joanne 6.9

ASIB 7.4

Chromatica 7.3

BTW 7.9

TSUNAMI
52 minutes ago, Jose P said:

TFM 7.8

Joanne 6.9

ASIB 7.4

Chromatica 7.3

BTW 7.9

I always thot they hated her xD

BLACKOUTbritney

Her highest score for her best album. Uhhh we love BTW getting the respect it deserves :diane:

Patriziaa Reggiani

Apart from Joanne all of her albums have pretty decent review and BTW being the highest. I wish that annoying publication wouldn't have rated it a zero :messga:

I will not watch House of Gucci

AURAOFSHEISSE

music video hair flip GIF by Lady GagaPitchfork reviewed BTW finally and gave it a pretty good 7.9 .:interestinga: It is described as having “taint-tightening bass” and “synths that crackle like hot coals”:huntyga: They also reviewed the Reimagined tracks saying HWU and Judas were the best moments Ben’s YandI is quote “unforgivable” and “mawkish” (I agree):trollga:This is the highest score a Gaga album has received on the site :saladga:WTH but they agree with the rest of us that it is her best album:kara: Pitchfork, we are still waiting for ARTPOP

https://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/lady-gaga-born-this-way-the-tenth-anniversary/

music video mv GIF by Lady Gaga

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

memomemome
5 hours ago, Jose P said:

TFM 7.8

Joanne 6.9

ASIB 7.4

Chromatica 7.3

BTW 7.9

wait, they didn't rate ARTPOP? :smh:

Or are they waiting for ARTPOP reissue?

AURAOFSHEISSE
7 hours ago, Jose P said:

Born This Way’s reclaimed confidence goes down to the half-woman, half-machine composite on its cover, a mutant gynoid that screams with the fury of a saint. It’s ridiculous, ugly. People hate it. It’s also a perfectly punkish match for this scrappy colossus of an album, an apex of off-the-leash creativity and unapologetic commerce. It still makes you want to live without the Scheiße—but is just as suited for a world full of it. For an hour it makes you feel like you are made of steel.

Full review: https://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/lady-gaga-born-this-way-the-tenth-anniversary/

Lmao I just submitted a thread abt this, and then I see this one sry:messga:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

enissa11

Another reviewer saying BTW is essentialist :toofunny:, i'm TIRED how everyone in the GP gets the message wrong :smh:, this reviewer didn't even grasp what BTW is really about, not surprised about the score... 

Mad Architect of Light

YASKALE

Amid the airtight industrial pop of “Scheiße,” the best non-single of Gaga’s career,

NO LIES DETECTED. :pawsup:

enissa11

the fact that they rated Folklore with 8.0 and BTW with 7.9 is very telling for me, and Reputation Stadium Tour is NOTHING alike BTW Ball tour, completely different styles of concert...

Mad Architect of Light

Agunimon

Pitchfork is the most condescending website when it comes to music reviews. Then again, I’m not really a fan of music reviews to begin with and the authority of them that they seem to have. 

Archived