Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Love for Sale is a short era & gift from Gaga to Tony

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

badfaith

Hope all the songs' mv are similar to the C2C ones, I'd love to see them interact while singing the songs :flutter:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pretty Please
4 hours ago, Pop Music said:

this could be plausible since she has so many other things going on this year  

And also tony is not well. He doesn’t have the stamina to do what they did last time. 

SlipAway

Good. I remember c2c dragging on for too long and the outfits for the tour were… 

I bought the shittiest ticket for the NYC show for like $350 with tax and I did not enjoy the experience. 
Tony is like 100 anyway. Let the man rest god  knows he deserves it

Justin Drew Bieber
2 hours ago, LilyLark said:

I feel like the numbers could be up in the air considering all the changes made (streaming, etc.)...but as you pointed out C2C surprisingly smashed #s wise (I assumed it would do well, but I didn't think it would do the sort of numbers it did)  and that was while Gaga was less liked by the GP.

Regardless of the numbers, I'm almost positive it will debut at #1. The label will make sure to release it at a prime date and I feel like Tony's team want to give him a final #1.

Imagine a 94 year old having a #1 album :heart:

Bottom

Well obviously, tony is not going to be able to keep up like he did for the last era, it is probably more of a celebratory thing

Karen Smith

I love this idea :) cute jazz album as a gift, I'm not fan of jazz but I can be cause i have many personalities :vegas:

• Admin locked this topic

Archived