💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga out today July 1

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

Tayko

Omg that guy singing Joanne ( Where do you think you're going ? ) ( Piano Version ) ( Remixed extended version live From New-York ) i- :ladyhaha:

đŸ‡«đŸ‡· My english sucks

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fresco

Fabulous look! 

I'm always a little perplexed by the screaming sidewalk crowds. I prefer to see her perform! Or 1 on 1, like that would ever happen.

Stupid Oreo

Am I the only one that would yell Stefani to her :enigma:

hieronymus
13 hours ago, Jill said:

She looks like the Pope but with more skin showing, young, and female :tony:  so not really the Pope but you get what I mean :tony: 

Nonsense. She's our pope

hieronymus
38 minutes ago, Stupid Oreo said:

Am I the only one that would yell Stefani to her :enigma:

Why?

Stupid Oreo
33 minutes ago, Cookie Woman said:

Why?

Because I don’t want to sound like one of the GaGoats because I know there are also people there that are just there for the buzz and don’t know her real name:creepflop:

Nathaniel Arven
13 hours ago, Jill said:

There's quite a lot of scattered fansites on Facebook and Twitter though. GGD is the biggest one but I'm sure there are many dedicated only to stalking her movements lol

I low key.... very low key wanna know. I think that technically seeing Gaga irl might be as possible as finding a shiny Pokemon without a chromatic charm... 

(But I didn't even went to see Lana when she was spending 15 minutes to sign autographs and talk with fans so...)

LaMaisonGaga
1 hour ago, Living said:

Why wouldn’t she just stay in her apartment there? 

she sold it in 2017. She now either rents airbnbs or, in this case, stay in hotels if it's short-lived.

lamaisongaga.com

hieronymus
50 minutes ago, Stupid Oreo said:

Because I don’t want to sound like one of the GaGoats because I know there are also people there that are just there for the buzz and don’t know her real name:creepflop:

You're giving me "mommy" girl vibes

Archived