Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica Remix Album %80 Done

Pretty Savage

Featured Posts

WhereIsLG7

Tired Good Night GIF by MLB

someone ring me up when its 100 people in the room percent and ready to be streamed

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aussie

It’s pretty obvious that no matter when/what she releases fans won’t be happy. Which is sad. I’m really looking forward to it and hope she took the time to polish it prior to release. Remix albums aren’t my thing but still excited for new content 

Pretty Please
1 hour ago, NFRatwell said:

So It’s not done :laughga:

Yeah its so weird its almost like things take time. If it came out and you didnt like it youd wish they spent more time. 

i mean why the constant need for negativity even when presented with answers we asked? Should they just be done with it now even if it isnt done? I mean really?

Pretty Please
21 minutes ago, Aussie said:

It’s pretty obvious that no matter when/what she releases fans won’t be happy. Which is sad. I’m really looking forward to it and hope she took the time to polish it prior to release. Remix albums aren’t my thing but still excited for new content 

Oh and guess what once it comes out and they still are miserable, sad people they’ll have to think of the next person they can blame for their unhappiness. 

Pretty Please
29 minutes ago, WhereIsLG7 said:

Tired Good Night GIF by MLB

someone ring me up when its 100 people in the room percent and ready to be streamed

God gaga has the worst fans. She truly, truly does. 

Pretty Please
1 hour ago, gumzy3000 said:

Honestly, he is a trolling creature and I don't trust him :triggered:

No logic nor sass to be found lol. The fact you even put that in your bio is just pure cringe

BlingNotTheMusic

It....it's not done? Girl the album came out over a year ago wyd? Remix album out Jan 2022 confirmed :saladga:

NFRatwell
23 minutes ago, Pretty Please said:

Yeah its so weird its almost like things take time. If it came out and you didnt like it youd wish they spent more time. 

i mean why the constant need for negativity even when presented with answers we asked? Should they just be done with it now even if it isnt done? I mean really?

And you have proof of this where, or are you just making conclusions to seem like you have a point? :laughga: My comment was in response to the fact that he keeps saying it’s coming sooner than we think and then he says it’s 80% done… if it were coming sooner than most of us thought it would be out. BloodPop has been teasing multiple versions of Chromatica since the album was released more than a year ago. You don’t need to defend him because some of us are bored of being teased. Besides, it’s a remix album. I have no intents of streaming and buying this album like it was a new release (many of us don’t). So no, I wouldn’t prefer they spend two years on trying to revive old material vs actually making new music that Gaga can connect with. 

Justin Drew Bieber
1 hour ago, Haiydar said:

Well the fact that it’s taking this long to complete. There better not be any free woman attempts

Free Woman is an album highlight :heart:

artdoll

is it bad that I forgot the remix album was a thing, it felt like a fever dream to me for the past month :enigma:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

Chromatica Island

80% is good idk what y'all are on

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

PartySick
2 hours ago, Aussie said:

That's kind of the problem with him tweeting at fans like this imo. He shouldn't be hyping something that isn't done or even officially announced yet and has no release date :rip:

Gaga had to learn that lesson back in the BTW and ARTPOP eras. She'd always run away with these ideas publicly and when she wasn't able to fully deliver after promising to, the stans attacked her. That's why you see so much negativity around this project already - he's hyping it and talking to stans for literally no reason.

Mr. Pop just needs to sit in his studio, quietly, work on this album, and release it when Gaga's team is ready to :huntyga:

🖤

Archived