Bad Romance Shoes from MB in Auction

EvilChromatica

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Left foot is ratchet without the pair of that right shoe. :nacho:

But good luck to anyone who will attend tge auction.

Just another goods to put into the Holy Shrine. Ave MariGa.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

I wonder if those shoes hurt her more than the others. It seems it would cut her legs if she bent a certain way. Didn't Terry Richardson photograph blood on these shoes?

Not sure but she did say during an interview that they did hurt her and that wearing them required a ton of pain killers. That's only if I'm remembering correctly.

RAMROD

I wonder if those shoes hurt her more than the others. It seems it would cut her legs if she bent a certain way. Didn't Terry Richardson photograph blood on these shoes?

Not sure but she did say during an interview that they did hurt her and that wearing them required a ton of pain killers. That's only if I'm remembering correctly.

on eTalk interview part 3 it looks like shoes and dress layered/covered by tin foil. so i think not that dangerous.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

elijahfan

Oh geez... I'm fairly sure it was fake blood.

As for hurting people, I think the people that really suffered were the ones who caught the shoes after Gaga threw them in the crowd... OUCH

codymonster

They must have finally got it unattached from the person in the crowd who was impaled by the shoes..

Archived