Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Love For Sale Leaked snippet

lilmizmuffet

Featured Posts

Bebe

I can't find it anywhere :selena:

Bobby tell admin it's fine if we hear the snippet - we're going to buy/stream the album anyway I promise :heart:

ezgif-2-0b1438baa474.gif

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Concertaholic
3 hours ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Is it on the d site, or the t one? 

Asking, so I can report it :huntyga:

What the d site? :poot:

Delulu Rogers
3 hours ago, PartySick said:

Obligatory "no links to leaked material on GGD please".

Bobby and Gaga's team do indeed watch us here, don't get us dragged pls :huntyga:

Do they really? Like how do we actually know this? Do mods have contact with gaga’s team? I thought nobody checks ggd anymore 

PartySick
1 minute ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Do they really? Like how do we actually know this? Do miss have contact with gaga’s team? I thought nobody checks ggd anymore 

I'm not sure of the full extent of everyone's relationship ('cause I don't pry and it's really none of my business :oops:) but I know Admin and Bobby speak. There's others but idk what's public or private knowledge :poot: like I said, it's not my business :poot:

🖤

Delulu Rogers
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

I'm not sure of the full extent of everyone's relationship ('cause I don't pry and it's really none of my business :oops:) but I know Admin and Bobby speak. There's others but idk what's public or private knowledge :poot: like I said, it's not my business :poot:

Oh wow I didn’t know that. But admin has confirmed that they check this site?

lilmizmuffet
2 hours ago, Barley said:

and also a twitter account saying the leaker got quickly banned but they themselves screen-recorded the leak and said they won't share it (suuure :huntyga:) Apparently the snippet was like 5 seconds long?

I like the feeling of surprise so I'll just wait a bit more 'til the album gets released.

yeah the snippet was extremely short and it was gone within 10 mins or so along with the account that posted it. sorry yall. they sounded lovely

Water like misery

TheSlash
4 hours ago, Living said:

It’s the upcoming Lady Gaga and Tony Bennit album that released exclusively in the czech republic 3 months ago :enigma:

And I live right next to the Czech border :excited2: . What a time to be alive :diane:.

Ew, David!

GucciGa
50 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Do they really? Like how do we actually know this? Do mods have contact with gaga’s team? I thought nobody checks ggd anymore 

When ppl were justifiably ripping into m*rc m*nster a while back apparently Bobby sent his orders in stat to kill the thread. 🙄 Priorities, eh? 

😇

Pennywise
52 minutes ago, PartySick said:

but I know Admin and Bobby speak.

I kinda would like to see that in video :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

BlingNotTheMusic
9 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I kinda would like to see that in video :poot:

On X Y Z Tube :bear:

Phlop

I thought the whole ass album leaked in March/April?

Im in no rush to listen to jazz renditions but c2c had GaGas best vocals 

BYE

• PartySick locked this topic
PartySick

Gonna lock this 'cause I don't particularly like the direction it's going in :poot:

🖤

Archived