life

New Gagadaily tees: "Yüyi" and "Edge of Glory"

Featured Posts

Cavadour
36 minutes ago, Helxig said:

if I usually wear a male size medium

Chances you'll get a slightly oversized medium. Just telling by the slightly oversized XXL I got with the BTW tee. But not oversized enough to downsize to XL I guess.

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NewUsername

• PartySick

• COOOK

• Cavadour

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys, how come no one talked about this earlier: They listened omg thank you  Hopefully there's a black tee version of it soon  https://gagadaily.shop/#!/PRE-ORDER-YÜYI-TEE/p/36998

Thank you! I-  so when am I getting promoted to "Content Director"?

So when are we gonna find out who the artist behind these is?

Helxig
1 minute ago, Cavadour said:

Chances you'll get a slightly oversized medium. Just telling by the slightly oversized XXL I got with the BTW tee. But not oversized enough to downsize to XL I guess.

Ah thank you for that! 

Kinda awkward sizing though... they must not have anything for those who are quite petite if a small would be a slightly oversized males small. A small female would be swimming in a males small-medium fit. Odd. 

I guess medium is a good guess for me!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
sarahb

I'd get one but I hate unisex shirts because I'm really thin and they always look so blocky on me :noparty:

Cavadour
1 hour ago, Rebel said:

I hate the shiny type of print that the BTW one has in all the pictures

Here is a pic of my actual tee I took with a tablet, natural light, slightly overcast, no correction.

The visual is less shiny than the one in you see in GGD shop, for which they probably stick the original design on a mockup tee. Reason of the shinier look. Anyway, compared to some other silkscreened regular tees I own, I think this one I ranged among the beautiful ones. The more general slightly subdued colors - compared to the GGD shop picture - matches more what you actualy find on a printed tee.

To get such a shiny print as the GGD shop pics, you might probably end up with some cardboardy feel under the visual. It's not the case here. The front part under the visual is still very flexible...

BTWtee.jpg

Edited by Cavadour
Late to the party but I got a diamond heart
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1
Rebel
7 hours ago, Cavadour said:

Here is a pic of my actual tee I took with a tablet, natural light, slightly overcast, no correction.

The visual is less shiny than the one in you see in GGD shop, for which they probably stick the original design on a mockup tee. Reason of the shinier look. Anyway, compared to some other silkscreened regular tees I own, I think this one I ranged among the beautiful ones. The more general slightly subdued colors - compared to the GGD shop picture - matches more what you actualy find on a printed tee.

To get such a shiny print as the GGD shop pics, you might probably end up with some cardboardy feel under the visual. It's not the case here. The front part under the visual is still very flexible...

BTWtee.jpg

Thanks a lot for this! :heart:

• Like 1
Agunimon

When GGD's Gaga merch design is 100x better than the official merch design. :selena:

Luna Lovegood

It’s not skinny friendly for a skinny bitch like me unfortunately I hope there’s options for me like XS in the future cause I love the designs 😭😭

luna’s advocate
NewUsername
On 6/27/2021 at 2:08 PM, Helxig said:

So there are no male/female sizes, which is fine I'm cool with it all being unisex, but also no sizing chart?? :wtfga:  there's literally no indication of what size they are, it's just a total stab in the dark... yeah this is definitely putting me off buying anything.

Anyone have any idea what size the t-shirts are, and what to choose if I usually wear a male size medium? I'm not gonna spend money on something that might not fit :saladga:

Really? There was some indication when I bought the BTW one. It was only chest width, but that's something!

warholastar

@Admin I waited for payday to buy the BTW one then there was the MTN one, then I waited for the next payday to but both and now we have these. I hate how you all gonna take my money 🥲 I love them all

warholastar
2 minutes ago, warholastar said:

@Admin I waited for payday to buy the BTW one then there was the MTN one, then I waited for the next payday to but both and now we have these. I hate how you all gonna take my money 🥲 I love them all

Edit: also, why is there a huge SOLD OUT on https://gagadaily.shop/ 🤨🥺🥺🥺

• 2 weeks later...
Healed My Heart

Y'all I just got my MTN and BTW tees in the mail and they are SO NICE

Soft fabric, vibrant colors, great printing. I'm so happy, thank you @Admin!

She/her 💗💜💙
  • Like 1