life

New Gagadaily tees: "Yüyi" and "Edge of Glory"

Featured Posts

PartySick
4 hours ago, JoanneMonster said:

I ordered the born this way one like more than a month ago and I still havent recieved it, what can I do?

Make a Support thread and tag Admin. There might be a shipping or timing issue.

Piacere, Girolamo, Trombetta 💚🤝💜
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NewUsername

• PartySick

• COOOK

• Cavadour

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys, how come no one talked about this earlier: They listened omg thank you  Hopefully there's a black tee version of it soon  https://gagadaily.shop/#!/PRE-ORDER-YÜYI-TEE/p/36998

Thank you! I-  so when am I getting promoted to "Content Director"?

So when are we gonna find out who the artist behind these is?

WORLDofGAGA

OMG I not long bought the BTW AND MTN ones and now the EOG one has me shook, love it!! :firega:

so tempted!  The artist is super talented and I love their style, kinda rockish

@W0RLDofGAGA
Bonkers

But what if they actually listened to my idea and when you open the box...

Spoiler

Stationhead_logo.png

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
  • LMAO 3
POP A 911

Now they just need to make a Judas one :messga:

† when you’re lonely, I’ll be lonely too †
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 1
Charliie

TEOG is b_tch_ng !

im 5"3 and slim. will a size S fit me? should I order a size up? 

bujibu

Tried clicking the link on mobile and desktop and received a malware warning or can't establish secure connection. Anyone know how to access the shop site securely? (Not very tech savvy here)

NewUsername
13 hours ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Not if you're a 10 month employee. However, I'm fortunate in the fact that my district gives us two supplements each year, at Christmas and the same in the middle of June. So while I don't get my next check until August 31 :neyde: I'm set during that time :pray:

10 hours ago, PartySick said:

:lmao:

Teachers barely get paid period in the US :lmao:

Yeah, I know, but that it's this bad...

• Thanks 1
Lippoutou

Guys, if some of your already received their t-shirts, could you tell me how long from collar to bottom it is ?

I'm 1m68 and I want my exposed-titties-Yuyi t-shirt to be slightly oversized but I don't know which size I should choose :enigma:

Cavadour

@Lippoutou I usually buy my tees in 2XL. If I superimpose the BTW 2XL tee with almost all other 2XL I have, the BTW one is slightly broader everywhere, like 3cm between shoulders, 6cm wider body contour and 3cm longer from collar to bottom.

So this tee is a slightly oversized 2XL, enough to be comfy but not wide enough to chose an XL instead. Can't really make a statement here but  if you go with your usual size, expect a slightly larger tee.

That said, keep in mind I compared euro and american XXL (supposing the GGD tees are manufactured in US...)

Not really helpful I'm afraid, but trying to be anyway ! ;)

Edited by Cavadour
Late to the party but I got a diamond heart
  • Thanks 1
Lippoutou
44 minutes ago, Cavadour said:

@Lippoutou I usually buy my tees in 2XL. If I superimpose the BTW 2XL tee with almost all other 2XL I have, the BTW one is slightly broader everywhere, like 3cm between shoulders, 6cm wider body contour and 3cm longer from collar to bottom.

So this tee is a slightly oversized 2XL, enough to be comfy but not wide enough to chose an XL instead. Can't really make a statement here but  if you go with your usual size, expect a slightly larger tee.

That said, keep in mind I compared euro and american XXL (supposing the GGD tees are manufactured in US...)

Not really helpful I'm afraid, but trying to be anyway ! ;)

Thanks it was helpful ! I might go for M

Anyways people who sell clothes online should systematically indicate the measurements of each size of each piece of clothing, it would make life really easier.

• Like 2
Helxig

So there are no male/female sizes, which is fine I'm cool with it all being unisex, but also no sizing chart?? :wtfga:  there's literally no indication of what size they are, it's just a total stab in the dark... yeah this is definitely putting me off buying anything.

Anyone have any idea what size the t-shirts are, and what to choose if I usually wear a male size medium? I'm not gonna spend money on something that might not fit :saladga:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
Rebel

I love the MTN design but I hate the shiny type of print that the BTW one has in all the pictures  :cryga: