đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga tweets: BTW The Tenth Anniversary OUT NOW

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

DoremonLove
10 hours ago, JaysAMess said:

All I'm going to say is that Born This Way deserved a better celebration than this.

And gaga deserved better fans but alas. 

Always u guys complaining like always. Imagine complaining abt actual lesser known lgbt artist and

allys covering songs. I mean half of the fans here themselves are musicians wanting to make big. And yet you all find it boring when gaga supports such artists. Make it make sense. 

How can anoyone not love gaga

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HuffsAhoy

This was such a fantastic project to celebrate one of pop's greatest albums!! I wasn't totally on board with some of the re-imagined songs, but hearing them together as one body of work...wow! I am head-over-heels in love with that cover of Highway Unicorn; it feels like a weird country-disco anthem!! These covers by some of the industry's best queer artists and allies only prove that Born This Way is truly a timeless masterpiece!! Bravo to all involved :applause: 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

JaysAMess
13 hours ago, DoremonLove said:

And gaga deserved better fans but alas. 

Always u guys complaining like always. Imagine complaining abt actual lesser known lgbt artist and

allys covering songs. I mean half of the fans here themselves are musicians wanting to make big. And yet you all find it boring when gaga supports such artists. Make it make sense. 

Excuse you, but I've always said that the Reimagined album is an amazing project and I support it, even if I'm not a fan of the covers - that doesn't take away from it being such a brilliant idea.

I just feel like Gaga could've done more in terms of celebrating the album, such as a virtual concert with the Reimagined artists. 

But I forgot, you can't seem to have an opinion on Gagadaily these days without someone attacking you for it. :bear:

DoremonLove
1 hour ago, JaysAMess said:

Excuse you, but I've always said that the Reimagined album is an amazing project and I support it, even if I'm not a fan of the covers - that doesn't take away from it being such a brilliant idea.

I just feel like Gaga could've done more in terms of celebrating the album, such as a virtual concert with the Reimagined artists. 

But I forgot, you can't seem to have an opinion on Gagadaily these days without someone attacking you for it. :bear:

Sorry if u felt attack but the 1st page has so many negative comments.:laughga: didnt mean to attack u. It was in general. I do agree a concert and all wouldve been nice. Bnicem still happy tht she celerated it with lgbt artists and gave us a nee reimagined album.

Again pls dont feel attacked:interestinga:

How can anoyone not love gaga

sillynate

Do we have instrumentals for the reimagines? :) I want to try adding Gaga vocals to different parts of each reimagine :hug:

Chromatography

i feel like most artists don’t do massive 10 year celebrations? i liked what gaga did, i thought it was cute. merch as always is overpriced but it whatever. i thought it was a nice tribute when in reality she didn’t have to do anything at all for it

(although i would be lying if i wasn’t hoping for an official bad kids extended cut/explicit)

Archived