Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga tweets: BTW The Tenth Anniversary OUT NOW

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

JaysAMess

All I'm going to say is that Born This Way deserved a better celebration than this.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VasilisVas

Well, this reimagined album was a let down. All the “reimagined” versions sound cringey to me, and It would’ve  been nice if the album had a different cover at least except for the regular cover in a darker tint with no born this way title 

S0436

I like that the new mixes (bar Big Freedia) sound like something from the ASIB album :ally:

N a t h a n

6 songs. That's it? They really should have stated this, everyone assumed the entire album was being 'reimagined'...

Sad.... Oh well lol another betrayal 😂

CyanDante
7 minutes ago, N a t h a n said:

6 springs. That's it? They really should have stated this, everyone assumed the entire album was being 'reimagined'...

They did. We always knew these were the six tracks. Anyone who assumed it was simply wrong then. :vegas:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Kattys
6 hours ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

Wish it was colored tho, but still a serve !

E4s0DejXIAIeNDj?format=jpg&name=medium

Is this US only???

MonsterofFame
11 hours ago, Concertaholic said:

No offense my queen but wake me up when you release some bonus tracks from the vault like Ms. Swift

And let's not forget that Gaga & Garibay said in old interviews that almost every song on BTW had multiple versions: dance version, rock version, acoustic version, etc.

Remember how different BTW sounded when Gaga previewed it at the 2010 VMA's? Also, that's how BTW Country Road version came to be -- it was just another version they recorded when making the song.

Now that would be BTW reimagined.

WhereIsLG7
11 hours ago, PartySick said:

She tweeted twice just to make sure y'all gays heard her say you're born this gay :billie:

But seriously tho

she tweeted twice because her 1st tweet had a typo "The Highwoman" instead of "The Highwomen" 

and yeah maybe that one too

nodandsmile
45 minutes ago, N a t h a n said:

6 springs. That's it? They really should have stated this, everyone assumed the entire album was being 'reimagined'...

I mean most of us knew... 

Honestly, some "fans" are so ungrateful...Gaga got THE Kylie to cover one of her best songs, as well as many other incredible musicians for a special release.

I remember a few months back asking fans what they wanted for the 10th anniversary and they said that Gaga would only tweet but she went out of her way to celebrate the album and release a special version. 

I guess she'll never win huh :interestinga:

Rebel

I only use the Years & Years and Kylie covers but thanks queen. Would've been nice to get some new album photoshoot pics in the physicals at least :heart:

Angelina Stefania
9 hours ago, JaysAMess said:

All I'm going to say is that Born This Way deserved a better celebration than this.

I'm not going to lie and say I disagree. I'm not going to lie and kiss Gaga's ass on this. Kylie's version of Marry The Night had potential but it could have been bigger. And with the other COVERS not "reimaginings", I've heard better covers from fans who aren't actual singers. If this is a taste of what the Chromatica "remix" album will be, I don't want it. I want the ARTPOP ACT II instead.

Archived