💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

3xLP and 2x Cassette copies of BTW Reimagined

INNA

Featured Posts

FunkYou

It is very expensive. I'm never putting more than 30$ for a double LP so for 60 I'd expect AT LEAST 4. Not to mention the third one here is more like an EP. This should be 40-45$ at most in my opinion. Unless there are booklets/fanzines/posters/pictures in it this is overpriced as hell. 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DennisConcert

The Vinyl and the cassette is now available in the german store.
But they are a little cheaper! The Vinyl is 49,99€ and the cassette 30€. Normally they take the same prices as in the US store but only put an € sign behind them or make them even more expensive :lolly:

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, DennisConcert said:

But they are a little cheaper! The Vinyl is 49,99€ and the cassette 30€. Normally they take the same prices as in the US store but only put an € sign behind them or make them even more expensive :lolly:

Got it from there just in case they realise and make it the same price as the US lol

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

MonsterARTPOP
8 hours ago, DennisConcert said:

still too much imo especially for the cassettes

18 hours ago, Spooky Needles said:

The fact that her lipstick isn't red but black and white on the vinyl is BUGGING me

It might be because they’re going for a metallic foiled look with the overall silver/ gold palette they’ve used. Not 100% sure but heavily suspicious. The poster filenames pointed toward metallics so maybe the jackets and booklets and stuff will be that way

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

LandonM170
On 6/24/2021 at 11:27 PM, InstantDejavu said:

Taylor Swift's Fearless re-recording also has a 3LP release for 50 bucks and a 2 cassette for like 25 bucks. Definitely pricey Gags.

Not to mention Taylor's is colored and 27 tracks (vs. 25 on Gaga's)

InstantDejavu
6 hours ago, LandonM170 said:

Not to mention Taylor's is colored and 27 tracks (vs. 25 on Gaga's)

yeah and I just checked...it's even 40 bucks and not 50 so waaaay cheaper than Gaga's

Archived