💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

3xLP and 2x Cassette copies of BTW Reimagined

INNA

Featured Posts

Benji
7 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

There’s rumors of a separate color pressing and picture disc - not sure if true tho

File this with the mariachi version of Americano and Bad Kids extended :bradley:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Benji
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I am holding out for Amazon on this one LMAO

There is nowhere on the page that said this is web exclusive so I am still waiting :poot:

Seconded… not that we have much of a choice in the U.K. anyway :madge:

FATCAT
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Di you said insides?!! Ew gross!

-Judas plays in the background-

*screams* EW! 

music video mv GIF by Lady Gaga

Purr more, hiss less.

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, Benji said:

Seconded… not that we have much of a choice in the U.K. anyway :madge:

The UK sites seems to always be late. The regular trifold was only released yesterday there.. and sold out quickly :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Benji
10 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

The UK sites seems to always be late. The regular trifold was only released yesterday there.. and sold out quickly :poot:

Tell me about it :bradley:

I’ve had to order my Chromatica trifold from a random Dutch website.  At least we can buy the Born This Way rug though :sis:

M i K E Y

40€ for two cassettes? :poot:

still going to get it later this year

suchheights8
22 minutes ago, Elohim said:

60$ for 3xLP dosen't sound that expensive tbh

It is…I sell/buy vinyl and this is a very nicely put together vinyl but the amount of songs should not affect the price. I have many trifold vinyls with even more songs than this and all are around $40 when purchased. It’s sadly another cash grab from her TEAM, I don’t think she cares about the money but her label sure does. 

also, before it’s asked— yes some are also limited edition. Gaga’s vinyls are just always expensive. I will say the quality of the RSD vinyl was totally worth it. Probably one of the coolest vinyls I have ever seen in terms of quality and content. 

CyanLights
22 minutes ago, Elohim said:

60$ for 3xLP dosen't sound that expensive tbh

For a 180 gram vinyl set it’s pretty close in range, esp considering a 1 LP is usually around 20. It’s limited also.

also, anyone comparing other 3LPs like Fearless need to know that 180 gram records are always more expensive (chromatica 180 gram is 35 dollars for a single record) 

I think with shipping it’s pushing it tho.

MessyTop

Hold on to you coin. The guy that runs “addiction to vinyl” said we are getting color variants and picture discs. We should know more  in the next days. 
also other retailers are getting the 3 vinyl version so it should be cheaper outside of her website. 

Juanlittlem
7 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Hold on to you coin. The guy that runs “addiction to vinyl” said we are getting color variants and picture discs. We should know more  in the next days. 
also other retailers are getting the 3 vinyl version so it should be cheaper outside of her website. 

Any screenshot of them saying that? I dont want to risk not buying it.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

MessyTop
3 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Is still a rumor. Do what you need to do. He’s pretty reliable. 

JazzGa

$60 is a great f*cking deal for a triple vinyl, that's $20 a vinyl u cheep kweens have som gratitude :crossed:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa
1 hour ago, MessyTop said:

55 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

There's a 2nd Record Store Day coming up on July 17th so I wouldn't be surprised if a special edition came out for that :party:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived