đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

3xLP and 2x Cassette copies of BTW Reimagined

INNA

Featured Posts

InstantDejavu

Taylor Swift's Fearless re-recording also has a 3LP release for 50 bucks and a 2 cassette for like 25 bucks. Definitely pricey Gags.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mr.peter

Do we think the CD , Cassettes and Vinyl will be available elsewhere? surely they would have been labeled store exclusive right ?

Mister G
5 minutes ago, Papergangstuh said:

dont drag me but its iconic without that tacky ass font

Yeah for me that bolded Microsoft Word copy and paste styled font always ruined the standard cover.

Ronnie

Just ordered the vinyl, the embossed Chromatica sweater in blush and the heavy metal lover t-shirt in black

beyonce GIF

IllusionLover
45 minutes ago, Papergangstuh said:

I dont think 60 is that bad for a 3LP

Fearless Taylor's Version which is also a 3LP set is 45$ and the cassettes which are double too were around 25$-30$ so yeah these are expensive.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Scarlet Witch

Does anyone think this is going to be released as a color variant? $60 is steep for a black vinyl 3LP.

ProfessionalClown

I literally just bought a 265 dollar fragrance today I did NOT need to add this to my damn wallet fad 

ProfessionalClown
Just now, Scarlet Witch said:

Does anyone think this is going to be released as a color variant? $60 is steep for a black vinyl 3LP.

I hope so, I’m keeping my money in my pocket til then. I don’t think it’s gonna sell out that quickly 

Scarlet Witch
1 minute ago, ProfessionalClown said:

I hope so, I’m keeping my money in my pocket til then. I don’t think it’s gonna sell out that quickly 

Yeah :/ I'd rather spend the money on the UO variant that I don't have

KURUSHITOVSKA

I'll be getting the LP, but I wish the reimagined songs were worth something. And they didn't even include the 3 special edition tracks.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

BlackFluid
Just now, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

I'll be getting the LP, but I wish the reimagined songs were worth something. And they didn't even include the 3 special edition tracks.

The bonus tracks are on the LP!

lilboyblue

Hope it eventually becomes available on Amazon. I'll have to decide if I'll get the vinyl or the CD. But for sure will be getting one of the formats because that cover is beautiful!!

38 minutes ago, mr.peter said:

Do we think the CD , Cassettes and Vinyl will be available elsewhere? surely they would have been labeled store exclusive right ?

this is what i've been holding onto. where are the amazon links gaga!??!

aint no one paying for the shipping with these overpriced items already. i've been sitting out on the cd for a long time already, expecting it to be on amazon, but releasing these two new ones are making it harder for me. i might pull the trigger soon :bradley:

00026 † 10000

KURUSHITOVSKA
Just now, BlackFluid said:

The bonus tracks are on the LP!

Oh great then

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Archived