Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye West files a lawsuit against Walmart

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Kanye West has just filed a lawsuit against Walmart claiming they are ripping off his ‘Foam Runner’ shoe and selling an imitation version.

According to legal documents, Kanye says “Walmart is flagrantly trading off of his and Yeezy brand’s popularity by offering for sale an imitation version of the Yeezy Foam Runner.” In the lawsuit, West’s legal team included pictures of the two items which shows they are very similar.

“Walmart’s conduct is harming, and will continue to harm, West and Yeezy, leaving them not choice but (to sue) to stop Walmart’s unfair competition and profiting from the popularity of the success of West and Yeezy,” .
The suit reminds the company that the Yeezy brand is worth “billions” of dollars, and the potential loss from the imitation shoes in the “hundreds of millions.”

Kanye’s legal team boasted about how famous and important he is in the fashion world, saying, “He sets trends for everything he touches.” 
“Simply put, Kanye West is a household name, and the Yeezy brand, which has become synonymous with West, has become one of the most influential and successful brands in fashion”.

Screen-Shot-2021-06-24-at-12.18.42-PM.pn

source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gumzy3000

They do look similar but these are some very ugly shoes :laughga:

Literally is giving me trypophobia. 

trolly troll troll

artdoll

they're so ugly, why would someone want to wear that :triggered:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

Chlorine Sevigny

Oh they are like a legit ripoff.

I’ve never seen these before they are HEINOUS. :rip:

weed

I mean welcome to Great Value??? as if there isn't imitation of every food product

not to mention Crocs, Birkenstocks, literally name it.

Suspiria

I'm kinda shocked a place like Walmart would sell these lol, they're pretty edgy. I've never seen a supermarket selling things other than the most plain, basic essential clothing items.

PartySick

If this is valid then Walmart better prepare to also be sued by Nike, Adidas, Timberland, etc :laughga:

That shoe looks like they microwaved a styrofoam bowl btw :wtf:

🖤

PartySick
25 minutes ago, Lady Ava Gaga Max said:

Kanye West is a household name

Oh it sure is :huntyga:

Maybe not for the reasons he thinks though :huntyga:

🖤

Archived