life

BTS: Chromatica Album Cover

roshogullu

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chlorine Sevigny

Iā€™m confusedā€¦ cus this is clearly the exact shot of the cover. So they composited a bunch of BTS shots on top?

I mean itā€™s cool but Iā€™d prefer to see a real pic cus this shoot was amazing.Ā 

Korok

hear me out... but this is better than the original -- says a lot more about the album theme.

roshogullu
Just now, PussPuss said:

Iā€™m confusedā€¦ cus this is clearly the exact shot of the cover. So they composited a bunch of BTS shots on top?

I mean itā€™s cool but Iā€™d prefer to see a real pic cus this shoot was amazing.Ā 

I'm a lil confused too. either she didn't move the whole time, or they photoshopped the crew out:oops:

I'd LOVE to see the BTS of all the shoots ahhhhhhhh:enigma:

Mother of Puppies

Gosh.. I thought this was about the band BTS :bear:

Ā 

Spoiler

thought they copied her album cover... and then I saw the pic above and thought it was them around Gaga - like some kind of meme :cryga:

Ā 

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you šŸ§¹

River

gaga: heeeeeeelp:wtfga:

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

Jill
2 minutes ago, Korok said:

hear me out... but this is better than the original -- says a lot more about the album theme.

Too high of a concept for GGDsters to understandĀ :bear: if this was the official cover there would've been a 300 page discussion thread full of users imploring Gaga to release "the original one" or whatever's the name they give to their delusion lol

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Lumiere

I thought BTS the K-pop band covered the entire Chromatica album.

I was like "suddenly I'm an Army"

Anderson123

Can you imagine if this was the actual cover? The mental health lyrics would give it a whole other meaning. Looks more like a bunch of people who have damaged her person, kind of what she went through during ARTPOP.

Stupid Oreo
10 minutes ago, roshogullu said:

:enigma:

Uhm the Sine wasnā€™t there during the shoot so this is obv fake

Kimmo

You guys are soā€¦ clueless lol

Ā 

Of course she had to be still for the shoot, aĀ lot of those fashion pieces were from different designers so they almost had to puzzle the whole ā€œoutfitā€ together while Gaga was lying there. Otherwise it would displace another pieceĀ :vegas:

Hottie Detector

Archived