💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

BTS: Chromatica Album Cover

roshogullu

Featured Posts

Chlorine Sevigny
22 minutes ago, mr.peter said:

that's a cool edit. here is a real on the set photo. I would love to see more. :cryga:

EZRL9M6UEAEs5sh?format=jpg&name=large

:wtfga:

I need MOARRR

:cryga:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JazzGa

Why would they post this obviously photoshopped pic where they just overlaid dudes on the final image and call it "behind the scenes" :saladga:

Is it a test to see how dumb we are? Well, we're failing :vegas:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

dynamite

I was confused for a sec but yeah they were edited in afterwards as well as her arm piece :neyde: looks cool!

KindnessPunk
4 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Can you imagine if this was the actual cover? The mental health lyrics would give it a whole other meaning. Looks more like a bunch of people who have damaged her person, kind of what she went through during ARTPOP.

I kinda see it as the people surrounding her helped her be Gaga again. Like how Bloodpop helped her to make the album because she wasn’t in a good place at the time.

FameHookah

Its very poorly shopped, the grate is off on some dude and the sine is fake(?) Why? Lmao

WTF is MDNA

TimisaMonster
8 hours ago, Bio said:

CHROM.gif

Is this the new Chromatica carpet or something?

The effort this era is just so disgraceful...

I...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Werk
7 hours ago, IllusionLover said:

If you look at the guy on the left who is adjusting her knee, you can see the grate out of place so this is obviously photoshopped.

Yep

E4qsTc5UYAIkWUe?format=jpg&name=medium

Perfume

It’s just supposed to be a cool collage thing posted by the photographer himself…. not much more to it??? why did you guys feel the need to “debunk” it and call it fake lol

an angel held me like a child

Rifek
5 hours ago, Yes To Heaven said:

It’s just supposed to be a cool collage thing posted by the photographer himself…. not much more to it??? why did you guys feel the need to “debunk” it and call it fake lol

5 hours ago, Werk said:

Yep

E4qsTc5UYAIkWUe?format=jpg&name=medium

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Perfume
1 hour ago, Rifek said:

Re-read my original post, it was posted by the photographer as a fun collage of images from the shooting of the cover, it wasn't intended to be a pure BTS picture. The editing is a little shoddy, yes, but the purpose was obviously just to show the work that went into the cover and the people who helped. 

an angel held me like a child

M i K E Y
15 hours ago, mr.peter said:

that's a cool edit. here is a real on the set photo. I would love to see more. :cryga:

EZRL9M6UEAEs5sh?format=jpg&name=large

Omg I‘ve never seen this 

Archived