đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

BTS: Chromatica Album Cover

roshogullu

Featured Posts

Karen Smith

Ummm no, the sine on Gaga was added by CGI. It's just fake someone pasted random people on her :ladyhaha:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IllusionLover
1 hour ago, Bio said:

CHROM.gif

Is this the new Chromatica carpet or something?

If you look at the guy on the left who is adjusting her knee, you can see the grate out of place so this is obviously photoshopped.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Jewels n Drugs

The way we get a literal chromatica crumb every now and then

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Suspiria

This is weird. Because that's definitely Marta Del Rio isn't it? And that looks like Freddie doing her hair.

So even though it's obviously not real. Is it official? Like did they take photos of the crew or something?

Weird but interesting.

Angelina Stefania

This is photoshopped, the people were just added into the existing cover. Gaga's facial expression, body position is exactly the same, this ain't real. 

Suspiria

I'm like 99% sure that's her real team, especially since Norbert posted it and tagged everyone.

Could this be the remix cover? I guess it would make sense to have an altered version of the original cover.

But it would be very disappointing if this was it.

Now why did you manipulate the original BTS image to have the CGI sine wave underneath everyone, as if it was there to begin with….

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Lucas

As someone said above, if you look between the arms of the guy on the bottom left, the pink light floor is not like the rest.

I really hope we'll get more from this photoshoot someday though.

Chlorine Sevigny

So if anyone is wondering how they did this, it’s pretty easy. The camera is stationary so they have all these various shots of the crew stepping in to style Gaga etc. The background was consistent and lined up since the camera was fixed so all they had to do was splice a selection of those shots together around Gaga. 

1 minute ago, PussPuss said:

So if anyone is wondering how they did this, it’s pretty easy. The camera is stationary so they have all these various shots of the crew stepping in to style Gaga etc. The background was consistent and lined up since the camera was fixed so all they had to do was  splice a selection of those shots together around Gaga. 

And yet it’s still a crooked and botched job on the editing

What is this teasing leading up to? Someone has other images from the shoot and is messing around to frustrate fans?

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Chlorine Sevigny
1 minute ago, good said:

And yet it’s still a crooked and botched job on the editing

They had a good and easy setup and were still a bit lazy with editing lol 

But I give them props for putting shadows on the sine symbol and stuff… it’s a nice touch 

mr.peter

that's a cool edit. here is a real on the set photo. I would love to see more. :cryga:

EZRL9M6UEAEs5sh?format=jpg&name=large

IllusionLover

In other news did you notice there's like a mask/helmet on her right hand (look at the bottom right guy) that matches the thing on her left leg :oprah: 

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Archived