Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Meghan Mckain: “Britney is being human trafficked”

noa234

Featured Posts

FrederickSpears

It's very true. She is. Meghan actually knows what she is talking about because she follows her case.

flyaway

I don't like Meghan but she made several points. 

She's being treated as a "race horse" and not as a human being. Shame on her family for exploiting her and taking advantage of her. Shame on her disgusting parents for not taking care of their daughter. 

If this happens to one of the most succesful artists of all time, imagine all the people going through this sh*t as well. It's disgusting. 

Chlorine Sevigny

She’s dead on. I think it’s an emergency to get her out now if they have been this abusive for so long, now that they have been exposed it makes me very concerned. 

Mister G

Britney even said it herself during the phone call and it’s in the transcript. She basically said that when she got locked up in the mental health facility and was in these “homes” with people she had to work with 24/7, the only other occupation where you see that is sex trafficking.

FrederickSpears
33 minutes ago, Bio said:

Why am I agreeing with Meghan McCain? What is the world?

awkward sarcasm GIF by Bounce

Kitana

this is so scary. i dont understand why nothing happened immediately after britney stopped talking. get this woman out of that danger

You will learn respect!

ProfessionalClown

Never thought I’d say this but Meghan is completely right 

gypsy101

honestly i’ve been very fearful for britney’s physical safety the last few months especially since yesterday’s testimony.

Jill

A broken clock...

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

This is modern slavery. Plain and simple.

Her dad should be locked up.

I think this is a crossroads for America. Are they going to admit when they see slavery? Or are they going to point and laugh at the circus animal?

Archived