💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney's management secretly asked Myah Marie for Britney Jean

noa234

Featured Posts

noa234

Miley's former assistant Cheyne Thomas is speaking up about this. They secretly asked Myah Marie to record the songs too and added her voice on the album without Britney knowing what was happening behind the scenes.

27monster27

And people told me I lied when I said that something shady happened with Britney Jean.

EDIT: I may not necessarily have gotten the exact situation, but I was still right that it was shady. :bear:

he/him/his

ThisGuyTony

The Myah Marie/Britney Jean rumors have been around since the album came out. But why replace Britney’s vocals with Myah’s? :huh: 

HIM820

I don’t think we’ve actually been able to hear a Britney album that Britney creatively controlled for awhile now. I remember hearing rumors that Glory was getting close to her regaining some agency, but then we know what happened with the first mv and album cover. I’m not trying to say Britney is some musical genius but I think she’s been forced to do the same things the last 10 years, almost to keep her brand? Which is obviously being pushed by her leeches of family members who wouldn’t want to gamble on her experimenting. But I honestly think she would? 

It’s also so common for artists to take 2-3 years between albums (especially when she’s on her 9th) so the fact they wouldn’t even give her that break is heartbreaking. 

Anderson123
1 minute ago, HIM820 said:

I don’t think we’ve actually been able to hear a Britney album that Britney creatively controlled for awhile now. I remember hearing rumors that Glory was getting close to her regaining some agency, but then we know what happened with the first mv and album cover. I’m not trying to say Britney is some musical genius but I think she’s been forced to do the same things the last 10 years, almost to keep her brand? Which is obviously being pushed by me her  family who wouldn’t want to gamble on her experimenting. But I honestly think she would? 

It’s also so common for artists to take 2-3 years between albums (especially when she’s on her 9th) so the fact they wouldn’t even give her that break is heartbreaking. 

I feel like out of all her albums, Femme Fatale and Britney Jean have been the ones she's been the least involved in and they used her as a puppet. They have some of Britney's most generic songs and she never looked like herself during those years.

BlingNotTheMusic
25 minutes ago, BloodyMary08 said:

So there is a possibility to get BJ with her vocals only?

That album was bad enough the first time :bear:

AnthonyMA

There was actually someone else sung on albums before that too. Long time ago my roommate was recording an album and mentioned to me when I got back….. the engineer said that for her album coming out around that time, maybe blackout? ( I don’t really remember) she singing and they had hired someone else to sing it because she wasn’t up for it 

BlingNotTheMusic

As a long time Britney fan this is really sad and shocking. But I knew something was up with that album. My least fav and she said it was her most personal but...sis :huntyga:

Glad to see Britney taking a stand lately and letting everyone know the tea

Summerboi14
14 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

That album was bad enough the first time :bear:

It is better than Blackout. :bradley:

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, BloodyMary08 said:

It is better than Blackout. :bradley:

THIS is blasphemy

britney spears no GIF

I seriously doubt that. She probably wanted nothing to do with that record, was tired of working for them and refused to record all of the vocals. So they had to call Myah.

js4754394o9823

btw.
what albums were controlled by britney?
i know she was the executive producer of blackout
and i heard that she did what she wanted on in the zone
but i don't know nothing more

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Pink Narcissus
43 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

The Myah Marie/Britney Jean rumors have been around since the album came out. But why replace Britney’s vocals with Myah’s? :huh: 

Britney must’ve not been able to deliver the vocal performance the producers or whoever were wanting to put out :/ which is understandable given the amount of trauma and pressure she was under.  They were just trying to milk an album out of her for money, she maybe didn’t even want much to do w the album.  Who knows.  :( 

As Long As You Pay Me…

27monster27
2 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

btw.
what albums were controlled by britney?
i know she was the executive producer of blackout
and i heard that she did what she wanted on in the zone
but i don't know nothing more

She didn't really have control over ...Baby One More Time.

She developed the concept and wrote a song for Oops... I Did It Again.

She had some control over Britney, but it did not turn out quite like how she wanted it.

She had some pretty strong control over In The Zone.

We know what happened with Original Doll...

She actually did not have as much control over Blackout as people think, but she did develop the concept and write a few songs for it.

She had a similar level of control with Circus that she did for Britney, but do remember that her label wanted to strongly engineer this album for her comeback.

She barely had control over Femme Fatale.

Britney Jean is weird, because she did write a lot for that album, but certain leaked songs like the ones by Blood Orange suggest that there were darker themes originally. This new info, coupled with Danja saying that he was traded for will.i.am furthers this.

She had pretty strong control over Glory. The concept was allegedly going to be different at first, but there are some songs from the early stages on what we got, so who knows.

he/him/his

Archived