🐍 Official visual for Dorian Electra's remix of "Replay" 🐍

politics

Pelossi: Select committee to investigate Capitol riot

Featured Posts

SEANGT

Pelossi is what we'll call her when we lose the house in 2022 I guess. Hoping she is a Pewinni though 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 3
LibraLove

We'd like student debt relief, higher wages, ACTUAL action on Climate Change, and not sh*t healthcare in the middle of a pandemic. Thanx.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
Gaga2645
5 minutes ago, LibraLove said:

We'd like student debt relief, higher wages, ACTUAL action on Climate Change, and not sh*t healthcare in the middle of a pandemic. Thanx.

Don’t get me started on our healthcare system. Perfectly fine with billing me for two hospital visits that put me out of work and when I can’t afford the $74 for an mri to figure out where my chronic pain is coming from I can’t have it billed and I’m turned away lol. Like how does that make any sense :bye:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
HuffsAhoy

Do Nothing Nancy swooping in months late as usual. I cant wait for the day she is finally purged from Congress. Sick of these lazy old fcks running the show. 

Rain on Me
  • Like 1
INNA
27 minutes ago, Gaga2645 said:

Don’t get me started on our healthcare system. Perfectly fine with billing me for two hospital visits that put me out of work and when I can’t afford the $74 for an mri to figure out where my chronic pain is coming from I can’t have it billed and I’m turned away lol. Like how does that make any sense :bye:

Meanwhile, there are stories of Canadians getting WHOLE BRAIN TUMORS REMOVED and all they had to pay out of pocket was for hospital parking and snacks :toofunny:

Something is so rotten about this system. People are going to rise up soon enough and start ripping **** apart if we keep getting our quality of living withheld for no reason by the greedy.

All around the world, don’t forget… Sky is limit…
  • Like 1
bionic
59 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

Pelossi is what we'll call her when we lose the house in 2022 I guess. Hoping she is a Pewinni though 

She's stepping down as Speaker in the next Congress anyway (and wouldn't be surprised if she leaves Congress soon after), so I doubt the name will get much mileage lmao

Edited by bionic
buy bionic
LibraLove
46 minutes ago, bionic said:

She's stepping down as Speaker in the next Congress anyway (and wouldn't be surprised if she leaves Congress soon after), so I doubt the name will get much mileage lmao

She's said this like four cycles before...

Jill
20 minutes ago, LibraLove said:

She's said this like four cycles before...

Remember she was surrounded by controversy on the new Congress when appointed Speaker. She had to make a lot of deals with the different wings of the Party in order to be elected. I don't think that method is sustainable in the long run, given how the Dems are slowly but surely leaning more left than ever.

Edited by Jill
This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.
PartySick
2 hours ago, Gaga2645 said:

Try figuring this one out.

My grandma was only on medicare and she only had to pay a $10 co-pay per doctor's visit. Now she qualifies for social security and medicaid on top of medicare and the exact same doctor's visit now costs $100 out of pocket.

Like, what the f*ck :smh: how do you get two additional welfares and end up paying ten times as much?

D.O.A.
  • Like 1
Gaga2645
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

My grandma was only on medicare and she only had to pay a $10 co-pay per doctor's visit. Now she qualifies for social security and medicaid on top of medicare and the exact same doctor's visit now costs $100 out of pocket.

Like, what the f*ck :smh: how do you get two additional welfares and end up paying ten times as much?

I hate how pick and choose-y the system is!

LibraLove
20 hours ago, Jill said:

Remember she was surrounded by controversy on the new Congress when appointed Speaker. She had to make a lot of deals with the different wings of the Party in order to be elected. I don't think that method is sustainable in the long run, given how the Dems are slowly but surely leaning more left than ever.

She's their top fundraiser. She brings in hundreds of millions of dollars for the caucus and the party as a whole. Money talks and money has influence. If she wants to keep the Speakers seat, she can and nobody would say otherwise. She hasn't lived up to saying that in the past, so why believe her now when she says it again?

LibraLove
20 hours ago, PartySick said:

A rigged system that purposefully tries to keep people poor and unhealthy so they sell their selves/souls to the market for any semblance of normalcy that the rest of the world benefits from.

Lilbit
22 hours ago, good said:

Meanwhile, there are stories of Canadians getting WHOLE BRAIN TUMORS REMOVED and all they had to pay out of pocket was for hospital parking and snacks :toofunny:

Something is so rotten about this system. People are going to rise up soon enough and start ripping **** apart if we keep getting our quality of living withheld for no reason by the greedy.

All I want is therapy. My network/provider covers everything but.