💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Jax Jones - Deep Joy EP - Out July 2nd

guccic0och

Featured Posts

guccic0och

DJ and producer Jax Jones is releasing his new EP, Deep Joy, on July 2nd! Two singles have already been released: Feels, and Crystallise (feat. Jem Cooke)

Speaking about Crystallise and the EP, Jones said:

“‘Crystallise’ is the second track from my ‘Deep Joy’ EP and it’s the perfect song to be played peak time at a festival. I’d also call it a sad banger as it’s equally about the joy of the dancefloor whilst helping me deal with some personal stuff in the lyrics. My wife and I had a miscarriage eighteen months ago and it was so difficult”, he goes on. We are fortunate enough to have a beautiful baby girl now, but the fact that one in four pregnancies in the UK result in a miscarriage is not spoken about enough. So to everyone else that has been through something similar I see you and I feel you, and I’m making a donation to Tommy’s, a UK charity which leads research in complexities surrounding pregnancy. I believe dancing is the perfect antidote to sadness, so that’s why the drop on this song is so crazy. I wanted to make the sickest switch up in a song to help you snap out of the sad times and go crazy on the dancefloor. That’s what deep joy is all about”.

Crystallise is currently the one song I have not stopped blasting since it came out. I’ve never been a huge fan of him, but I have enjoyed some of his singles and features. I’m actually really looking forward to this EP!

tHeRe cAn bE oNe hUnDrEd pEoPlE iN a rOoM

Enzo

is there a tracklist?

Crystallise is a bop, the When Love Takes Over sample :pray: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Archived