celeb

Joshua Basset got very ill after ‘Drivers License’ was released

Kimmo

Featured Posts

js4754394o9823
Just now, Reality said:

Not y'all arguing over the "drama" from literal teenagers :giveup: 

im only 1 year older than her and this is wierd even to me
to think that 25/30 year old people are talking about this and blaming the poor girl...

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
Just now, kukuryku666 said:

im only 1 year older than her and this is wierd even to me
to think that 25/30 year old people are talking about this and blaming the poor girl...

It's not just her, it's both of them. I don't even really know Joshua, he seems fine, but people keep shading him on social media and stuff, and it's like, whatever went on between them is their own thing. There's no need for grown-ass adults to be butting into teenage drama. Like, does anyone not have anything else going on their lives? :smh: 

🃏🖤👹

RainingOnMe
13 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

No nobody should apologize because nobody harmed mr Joshua and he's falsely attributing his ailments to Olivia's success :huntyga: 

Literally :lmao:

Kimmo
1 hour ago, Living said:

Why are you all arguing over 14 year olds :billie:

Because a mess issa @A MESS :billie:

Hottie Detector

Imagine a girl being pissed at the point of writing an entire album because a queer guy didn’t want to be with her

Feel bad for him but I also do not blame Olivia. A song is a song. She wrote a song out of lyrics usually kept in a diary. Not an issue imo. His response to it is sad though. The fact is caused him such massive distress is really sad but it does not mean we should blame her for his physical response to the song. 

At the end of the day these two are literally kids so anyone taking their drama too seriously is silly tbh. 

Let's just hope he is doing a lot better and that she can move on and write aobut different topics for her 2nd album. Win win :vegas: 

AJRocketMan
2 hours ago, Aphasic said:

He comes out as queer, he basically blames Drivers Lincense to almost killing him. I am no one to dismisss anyones pain and coming out but this seems weird. Olvia Rodrigo is obviously having a great time in her career and it seems rare to say that a song almost killed you when your name isn´t even mentioned on the song. Everybody assumed it was about him, but why did he feel so bad? Could be because he knows he hurt her so badly?

Again I am no dismissing his pain but it comes off as oportunistic. 

Witchcraft? :stalkga:

bionic

He doesn't at all blame Driver's Licence for killing him :toofunny: He says that he didn't pay much attention to all the speculation + gossip around its release because he was really ill :laughga: 

buy bionic

Aphasic
1 minute ago, AJRocketMan said:

Witchcraft? :stalkga:

Are we talking about Olivia Rodrigo or Azelia Banks? :ladyhaha:

Chromatography

the way he’s blaming an album/song for septic shock is... 

AJRocketMan
Just now, Aphasic said:

Are we talking about Olivia Rodrigo or Azelia Banks? :ladyhaha:

Olivia

Aphasic
4 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

Olivia

Omg! Now Olivia, Azelia and Lana can get together to put out spells. 😱

HeardASine

Why are you guys blaming Olivia when you should be pointing at the media who came up with and perpetuated this drama? Have you guys learned absolutely nothing from the way all of our faves have been treated? 

Archived