💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Joshua Basset got very ill after ‘Drivers License’ was released

Kimmo

Featured Posts

FFXIV WhiteMage
1 minute ago, DoremonLove said:

I know ppl here will disagree with me but The way thanks to oilvia ppl jumped on him and lets not act like "he wasnt even mentioned". I mean i didnt even follow the whole drama still saw ppl unnecessarily coming for him and sabrina. Another taylor swift in the making. 

They all released songs against each other though (which is probably a PR move). It was a fair game in the beginning. IN fact, Sabrina was more popular than both Joshua and Olivia combined before DL. 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
holy scheisse

Imo tbh this whole drama is likely orchestrated by Disney in the first place  :triggered: like not his health conditions obviously but the hype of this love triangle or whatever... It's a money making narrative lol 

RainingOnMe
5 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

yes
she is the new TS
another girl for y'all to jump on and blame for everything happening 

This. This. THIS.

DoremonLove
Just now, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

They all released songs against each other though (which is probably a PR move). It was a fair game in the beginning. IN fact, Sabrina was more popular than both Joshua and Olivia combined before DL. 

Didnt sabrina release song after olivia tho abt the whole situation thats childish too. Anyways im too old for teenage drama in songs. But hate how ppl just bully based on songs:triggered:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Teletubby
15 minutes ago, bionic said:

Wasn't he admitted to hospital at this time? I vaguely remember something like that from his socials

it was on his song lie,lie,lie relese day
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKDR0BspLMP/

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

flyaway
6 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

You don't get sepsis shock by bullying girl. It's a bacterial inflection. 

Why are people so stupid?

Oops I called you stupid. I hope you don't get septic shock.:ally:

I'm on my way to the hospital. 

Thank you very much :bear: I think I'll be fine since it was not a full on song.

JusKeepBreathin
2 minutes ago, RainingOnMe said:

This. This. THIS.

This. This. THIS is stupid. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

flyaway
4 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Imo tbh this whole drama is likely orchestrated by Disney in the first place  :triggered: like not his health conditions obviously but the hype of this love triangle or whatever... It's a money making narrative lol 

Should Disney apologize for orchestrating this telenovela? 

bionic
18 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Yes it says so that he was hospitalized and almost died !

Please don't expose me for not reading beyond the title :neyde: 

buy bionic

js4754394o9823
Just now, JusKeepBreathin said:

This this this is stupid. 

and this this this i very intelligent and creative

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Ariana Grindr
16 minutes ago, Aphasic said:

He comes out as queer, he basically blames Drivers Lincense to almost killing him. I am no one to dismisss anyones pain and coming out but this seems weird. Olvia Rodrigo is obviously having a great time in her career and it seems rare to say that a song almost killed you when your name isn´t even mentioned on the song. Everybody assumed it was about him, but why did he feel so bad? Could be because he knows he hurt her so badly?

Again I am no dismissing his pain but it comes off as oportunistic. 

SAY. IT. LOUDER :shadow:

Reality

Not y'all arguing over the "drama" from literal teenagers :giveup: 

I don't follow them all that much, but from what I understand, Olivia never said anything about Driver's License being about Joshua, right?? So why are we just assuming these things?? Or is this just another example of social media creating rumors and spreading them around like corona just because they need something to get mad about? 

🃏🖤👹

Cookie Tookie

Girl please. Septic shock is due to pervasive infection throughout the body. Imagine blaming a song for your health problems. If you have personal issues accepting yourself or another person expressing how they feel about a breakup, maybe you need to reevaluate a lot about your own life. 

JusKeepBreathin
1 minute ago, flyaway said:

I'm on my way to the hospital. 

Thank you very much :bear: I think I'll be fine since it was not a full on song.

Girl I got the full song. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

holy scheisse
7 minutes ago, flyaway said:

Should Disney apologize for orchestrating this telenovela? 

No nobody should apologize because nobody harmed mr Joshua and he's falsely attributing his ailments to Olivia's success :huntyga: 

Archived