Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dua Lipa is the new face of Versace

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15

FF73-FEA8-ED13-428-F-B992-2-EA9398-C9-F3although Donatella will announce her tomorrow,miss Dua is confirmed from this pic(aka her hands)...Are we surprised?NO.She’s on her way to become MPG 

Dua Lipa Backbend GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

Teletubby

main model girls are already shaking :bon:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, PussPuss said:

“The new face of Versace”

*picture of hands*

:ladyhaha:

Cuz donatella will announce the “mystery” girl tomorrow ,but someone from the online pr team messed up by posting her hands :toofunny:

Meta Mart
16 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Dua Lipa Backbend GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

Dua such a good dancer!

By Century's End We Will Have Another Lady Gaga Album

Chlorine Sevigny
6 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Cuz donatella will announce the “mystery” girl tomorrow ,but someone from the online pr team messed up by posting her hands :toofunny:

“We need to keep this a secret. Let’s post a part of the photo that has numerous recognizable tattoos.” :fail:

Donatella has been super sweet to Dua. You can tell this has been a long time in the making. She's been trying to "poach" Dua personally for a while now. Let's hope this is a long collaborative moment. Almost all of Dua's versace looks have been outstanding on the red carpet :heart: 

harispilton

Good for her. Versace is one of the remaining brands (unlike *cough* Gucci *cough*) that does not give in to fad trends and actually cherishes its identity and heritage.

please ban this account ty

GipJo

What product line tho? All of Versace or just one product line? If it's one line then it's not a big deal.

Donatella doesn't waste any time when it comes to the new main pop girlies, does she? :ladyhaha:

littlepotter

I was gonna say wow so soon in her career, but I realized she got it 6-7 years into her career while Gaga did in 5 years. The Fame-ARTPOP feels SO much longer than Dua's career so far though :deadbanana:

chaeri pls

Tinnitus15
39 minutes ago, dit said:

Donatella has been super sweet to Dua. You can tell this has been a long time in the making. She's been trying to "poach" Dua personally for a while now. Let's hope this is a long collaborative moment. Almost all of Dua's versace looks have been outstanding on the red carpet :heart: 

yup.Dua went to Italy around the time,gaga was filming House of Gucci,so i expect a nice collaboration

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

the new hand model or the new face? 

both:sis:

Archived