💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney spotted with Sam after explosive hearing

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

So proud of her :heart:

Britney was spotted yesterday with her boyfriend Sam and a bodyguard in the backseat of her car after the hearing where she spoke via telephone.

44607941-9719859-The_singer_went_for_a_d

44607949-9719859-Britney_Spears_is_pictu

#JusticeForBritney ♡

I really hope this doesn’t make the paparazzi go after her again, they need to leave her alone. 

TSUNAMI

We all need to protect her. 

It is our duty to make sure nobody is EVER enslaved again. 

Dr Fudge

Wild that a ‘mentally unfit’ woman is driving. Almost as wild as a ‘mentally unfit’ woman putting out albums and performing elaborate dances in a Vegas residency. 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

tylerjs

Wait isn’t it a big deal that she’s driving? Did something change that fast that she’s allowed to do that now or am I wrong in thinking she wasn’t allowed to drive before…?

edit: also not this pic being a pop culture renaissance painting…it’s so powerful. she’s in the driver seat of her life again and she’s ready to run mfs DOWN

Season 4 Dancing GIF by The Office

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

2 minutes ago, soularpower said:

Wait isn’t it a big deal that she’s driving? Did something change that fast that she’s allowed to do that now or am I wrong in thinking she wasn’t allowed to drive before…?

edit: also not this pic being a pop culture renaissance painting…it’s so powerful. she’s in the driver seat of her life again and she’s ready to run mfs DOWN

I thought she wasn’t allowed to drive too but yesterday she said she drives a lot but never gets out of her car. I don’t know if I understood it right.

js4754394o9823

"I'm tired of paparazzi, I deserve privacy"

5 minutes later

*new Britney's photo*

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

CyanLights
4 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

"I'm tired of paparazzi, I deserve privacy"

5 minutes later

*new Britney's photo*

The US needs stricter pap laws, it’s disgusting. None of that “they’re asking for it” nonsense 

Pop Music

power moves only 

so proud of her and love her sm 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Agunimon

I was listening to lucky as I was driving to the gym and it made me upset. 

Anderson123
14 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

Omg me too. I was listening to it early this morning.

VasilisVas
39 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

It’s almost like she foreshadowed her life with that song. That’s crazy. It’s also interesting how that song shares the same message as TFM and Gaga’s Paparazzi (kind of maybe :oops:)  I wonder if Gaga was inspired by Lucky and Britney’s life in 2007 when writing paparazzi and TFM 

1 hour ago, soularpower said:

I'm listening to Marry The Night as i read this :bradley:OMG

Aphasic
1 hour ago, CyanLights said:

The US needs stricter pap laws, it’s disgusting. None of that “they’re asking for it” nonsense 

Pictures of celebrities driving should be banned. It's a danger to them due to the stress and distraction of having paparazzi following you. Pictures of celebrities inside their homes should also be banned because it's simply an invasion of privacy.

Archived