šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Doja Cat : Planet Her | album

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Mister G

I would love for Doja to get on a track with Miss Gaga. Only because itā€™s GGD so shameless plug for our queen here.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PorkMuffinx

I freaking love every single songĀ by her prior to this albumĀ and after my first listen to PLANET HER, Iā€™m so disappointed šŸ„²

artdoll
14 hours ago, enissa11 said:

good for the rape apologist i guessĀ :huntyga:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't Doja already talked about this and said that she does not support luke and has been under contracts/his labelĀ since 2014(?) and that she will no longer work with him after her contract is up but has no choice currently because she legally has to (for now)Ā - Also, I'm pretty sure she liked a tweet from a fan saying something along the lines of her not being able to speak about thingsĀ due to contracts and that she hates him/ has been rushing things to get out of the contract(s) sooner.Ā :poot:

ļ½”ļ¾Ÿā˜ glued up, sometimes it's too much ā˜ ļ¾Ÿļ½”

Jose P
2 minutes ago, artdoll said:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't Doja already talked about this and said that she does not support luke and has been under contracts/his labelĀ since 2014(?) and that she will no longer work with him after her contract is up but has no choice currently because she legally has to (for now)Ā - Also, I'm pretty sure she liked a tweet from a fan saying something along the lines of her not being able to speak about thingsĀ due to contracts and that she hates him/ has been rushing things to get out of the contract(s) sooner.Ā :poot:

Yes itā€™s common knowledge at this point. Whoever is still calling her a rape apologist is just trying way too hard to be edgy and inflammatoryĀ 

artdoll
1 minute ago, Jose P said:

Yes itā€™s common knowledge at this point. Whoever is still calling her a rape apologist is just trying way too hard to be edgy and inflammatoryĀ 

Oh okay, good. I thought I was remembering things incorrectly for a second thereĀ :enigma:

Agunimon

I like this album SO much more compared to every other album she's put out. Is so good.

MadreMonster

I like the vibe! Not what I was expecting!

And I really like the Ariana collabĀ :enigma:

artdoll

okay, so, just finished listening to the entire album;Ā Woman, Naked, Payday and Options are definitely growers (imo) but every other song I absolutely love, I'm getting Amala vibes with this album and I love it!Ā :flower:

ProfessionalClown

IM SHAKING MY A$$ TO GET INTO IT (yuh) IM LOVING THIS SO MUCHĀ 

Ā 

this entire album is so original and fun, it gives me 90ā€™s rapĀ vibes mixed with modern and futuristic styles like wtfĀ 

The albumĀ doesn't make sense with myĀ french vanilla fantasy.

resize-16246004081412658107uoxko892cne21

WHERE. ARE. THE BOPS!?

TimisaMonster

Imagine is a highlight but the rest isĀ :oprah:

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

LittleMonster20

This is probably her best album.I love literally every song on it.

Sonically, itā€™s so amazing. Every song has something that stands out yet they all fit perfectly on the album and the tracklist is really great.

My favorites are Payday, I Donā€™t Do Drugs,Ā Love To Dream (!!), Options and Ainā€™t ****.

Archived